Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

It’s going to be 3 fascists - regardless of who it is. I’m going to be the fall boy. Dogs will get to pick the next President if a fascist policy goes down.

Even as a confirmed fascist, your bravery has been noted and appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not a fascist. BRAB and BEaston seek to be working together here.

You were investigated as a fascist pages ago clarkey. Don’t gaslight me.

BEaston claims that’s what I am yes. But it’s not factual at all.
nerd fascists say, “it’s not factual at all”

cool liberals say, “it’s total ****ing bullshit”

nerd fascists say, “it’s not factual at all”

cool liberals say, “it’s total ******* bullshit”
I would love to melt at him more but I’m more interested in watching instead ;)

Wait, I'm pretty sure the next 6 cards will be fascist. That's not ideal.

Think it makes sense to try to get some Intel with this next draw, specifically seeing who the current pres selects as next president.

I don't think Clarkey's Hitler. If we're certain he didn't draw 3 fascists first up, Hitler choosing to discard a liberal first draw would be insanity with the investigative powers and he's played enough Secret Hitler to know that. It's worth a shot at fascist, far less to lose.

If we need to kill someone, which we will if we're forced to play 2 fascist cards, I reckon it's worth having a look elsewhere.

Wait, I'm pretty sure the next 6 cards will be fascist. That's not ideal.

Think it makes sense to try to get some Intel with this next draw, specifically seeing who the current pres selects as next president.

I don't think Clarkey's Hitler. If we're certain he didn't draw 3 fascists first up, Hitler choosing to discard a liberal first draw would be insanity with the investigative powers and he's played enough Secret Hitler to know that. It's worth a shot at fascist, far less to lose.

If we need to kill someone, which we will if we're forced to play 2 fascist cards, I reckon it's worth having a look elsewhere.
how do you feel about looking in the mirror… for the kill?

how do you feel about looking in the mirror… for the kill?
At the moment? Not great. I'm a little dusty after last night and it wouldn't be a pretty final sight. Not exactly slaying right now. :thumbsdownv1:

Ask me again tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back