Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

It just never got to you because he did a reverse alphabetical order. I was only president once. I was chancellor twice - once for ligma and once for pie.
Come again? How many elections were you in?

Three I think.

I picked jmoo which got up, ligma picked me (fellow fascist) and pie picked me (also fascist)
I never faced 1 President election. Others got multiple.

Hardly "shared evenly."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t speak for others but I voted Nein for you because you had voted Nein for every election so far.

It was the only election I voted Nein.
Which election was I nominated President?

I also had not voted Nein every election.

Last edited:
Interesting concept but the pace of the game is difficult to keep up with. I wasn't able to read the thread until the last vote and then it's game over. Still, it's a game that can be played in a short window so kudos to ClarkeM.

To be honest the lie about having one of each to play was a big risk - but it was worth it to find out for sure that Ligma was fascist. Either my lie was convincing enough or the libs just didn’t pick up on it. Won’t be trying something like that if I’m ever secret ClarkeM again.
I was convinced because I received 3 Liberal cards first hand, so the odds of 2 Liberal cards being drawn were exceedingly low.

I feel like the list randomiser was the true Secret ClarkeM all along.

Interesting concept but the pace of the game is difficult to keep up with. I wasn't able to read the thread until the last vote and then it's game over. Still, it's a game that can be played in a short window so kudos to ClarkeM.
The best move the Fascists pulled was getting their votes in quickly yesterday during business hours to scare me into voting while at work, lest I be shamed. I would rather lose than be shamed by my Secret ClarkeM peers, who we all know are the cool kids on this forum.

Ligma you reeked of evil whole game.. billy played it well. never wouldve guessed you to be secret clarkem. keen to see the full fascist party reveal!
As soon as we kept voting in fascist I knew the game was over lol

Ligma you reeked of evil whole game.. billy played it well. never wouldve guessed you to be secret clarkem. keen to see the full fascist party reveal!
Yeah, unveil those fascists!

i go missing for the good part of a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose

ClarkeM disappears off the face of the earth at the END of the game right when we are all PATIENTLY WAITING for final results...

Stare Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back