Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, I'm pretty sure the next 6 cards will be fascist. That's not ideal.

Think it makes sense to try to get some Intel with this next draw, specifically seeing who the current pres selects as next president.

I don't think Clarkey's Hitler. If we're certain he didn't draw 3 fascists first up, Hitler choosing to discard a liberal first draw would be insanity with the investigative powers and he's played enough Secret Hitler to know that. It's worth a shot at fascist, far less to lose.

If we need to kill someone, which we will if we're forced to play 2 fascist cards, I reckon it's worth having a look elsewhere.
Why is it insanity? It keeps the investigate out of liberals hands which is worth a lot. He could always just claim he was given 3 F cards as a fallback, as he did. Definitely beneficial to only give 2 F cards there as a F pres.

Why is it insanity? It keeps the investigate out of liberals hands which is worth a lot. He could always just claim he was given 3 F cards as a fallback, as he did. Definitely beneficial to only give 2 F cards there as a F pres.
To clarify, I'm saying I think he is fascist but isn't Hitler. I think discarding a lib first draw would be a seriously ballsy move as Hitler because it made him the obvious target for the next investigation.

That's not a particularly big price to pay for a regular fascist, but it's a huge price if you're Hitler. From my experience people play far more cautiously as Hitler than as a regular fascist.

Though you do make a good point about it keeping the first investigation out of the hands of liberals.

To clarify, I'm saying I think he is fascist but isn't Hitler. I think discarding a lib first draw would be a seriously ballsy move as Hitler because it made him the obvious target for the next investigation.

That's not a particularly big price to pay for a regular fascist, but it's a huge price if you're Hitler. From my experience people play far more cautiously as Hitler than as a regular fascist.

Though you do make a good point about it keeping the first investigation out of the hands of liberals.
Sorry yep, good point. Although I believe Hitler still investigates as "fascist" but still you're right that it's more risky as hitler.

Sorry yep, good point. Although I believe Hitler still investigates as "fascist" but still you're right that it's more risky as hitler.
Yeah there was some confusion over this in the last game (probably due to Werewolf rules) but to confirm for the people playing for the first time Hitler will show up as fascist if investigated.

SSwans2011 is playing the most obvious fascist game of all time.

Seriously, the only way he’d be more obvious is if he started ranting about the master race.

We should only be voting in people like me who have delivered liberal policies.

Seriously, the only way he’d be more obvious is if he started ranting about the master race.

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

History will absolve me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back