Selected team vs Adelaide. (Warning: Take a deep breath)

Remove this Banner Ad

on the training track and in the NAB cup and also because we had a terribly unskillful squad - with several delisted - and he was a hughly skilled number one pick - you knob head

cant compare deledio to polo, collin and co - any ____ing fool should see that:rolleyes:
whats the matter with you cant you have a debate without calling somebody a knob head :thumbsdown:just because someone does not agree with you you dont have to be a smartarse about it do you we all want the same thing Tigers to win.

on the training track and in the NAB cup and also because we had a terribly unskillful squad - with several delisted - and he was a hughly skilled number one pick - you knob head

cant compare deledio to polo, collin and co - any ____ing fool should see that:rolleyes:

Who had the better debut?
Polo is a quality player but TW hasn't given him much of a chance. The guy is 21. So is Morton. They are not 18 year olds. So when someone says play the kids, they do not always mean babies. They just mean play those guys who have developed their bodies after 4 years of preseasons and let them show us what they have. That means playing them for a sustained period of time and showing faith in them.

And you don't have to be rude either. Learn some manners!

Real quality post lol.
Been going since '65 myself, so stop your own bragging.
We're talking about shoving kids in the deep end versus developing them. You can still play the kids as much as you want, something I want as well, but they need to be in reasonable form, not just played because they're young. Michael Tuck played a year in the seconds and still managed 400+ games.

Your post does not ooze much quality either lol!
Didn't even address the issues raised in my post (e.g. playing too long in the twos) and replacing younger players with proven failures.

I'm afraid Michael Tuck played in a different era so I don't think his development is a great example. Why didn't you use some of our own as examples then, like Hart and Bartlett. Yeah we played them in the twos for five years before promoting them, didn't we (NOT!).

And of course you would have remembered well since you started going to games at the same time as me. Yeah we won in 1967 because we brought in all of our reserves from the last four years where we developed all the kids!

whats the matter with you cant you have a debate without calling somebody a knob head :thumbsdown:just because someone does not agree with you you dont have to be a smartarse about it do you we all want the same thing Tigers to win.

i'm sick of the bashers - the people that make comments without actually taking into account facts and common sense. to suggest deledio didn't earn his spot and players like connors and collins have to - and how that is unfair (boo hoo:( ) is pathetic - why?

a) who ____ing cares??

b) deledio is a far better talent - and when in the side, has tended to "earn his spot"

C) he was a number 1 pick, and those others were not.

d) his skills are probably the best in the side even when he was a snot nosed 15 year old - natural talent!

stop trying to act clever and compare orange to apples mate - and the knob head-ing will cease:)

Who had the better debut?
Polo is a quality player but TW hasn't given him much of a chance. The guy is 21. So is Morton. They are not 18 year olds. So when someone says play the kids, they do not always mean babies. They just mean play those guys who have developed their bodies after 4 years of preseasons and let them show us what they have. That means playing them for a sustained period of time and showing faith in them.

And you don't have to be rude either. Learn some manners!

the thing about a debut is - its one ____ing game.

polo has to play good footy week in, week out at coburg. in not one game since tivendale has been at coburg has he performed better than him. thats a real shame since tivendale is apparently a cancer and shit house

[/B]

Tambling is a case in point. I think he has improved markedly this year. Why? Because TW has played him from day 1 in the seniors. I doubt if he would have improved playing at Coburg all this time.

!

yeah, no shit - do you know why that is mate?

cos tambling has earned it with hard work on the track and at coburg. tamblings hard work in each pre-season has been widely documented, while polo's has always been suspect.

when polo wants to work that hard on the track and show some leadership - he can have a run.

Ok I will back wallace in 2morrow with Tivendale,bowden and pettifer in the side if we win then I say I was wrong but if we lose would rather see the team full of kids cos lets face it besides Richo,Brown Tigers older players arent much chop:thumbsu:

Didn't even address the issues raised in my post (e.g. playing too long in the twos) and replacing younger players with proven failures.

I think I said I'd like to play the kids too or can't you read you old fossil lol
My only variation is I don't just want them to be handed games, whereas you think if they still haven't shaven they should be automatic starters :rolleyes:
I think we'll have to beg to disagree.

PS: KB and Royce had some pretty handy players around them at the time, something we're lacking now. Totally different set of circumstances. The reference to Michael Tuck wasn't to compare eras, just saying "what's the *&*^#& hurry" to destroy footy careers by playing them when they're not ready.

Ok I will back wallace in 2morrow with Tivendale,bowden and pettifer in the side if we win then I say I was wrong but if we lose would rather see the team full of kids cos lets face it besides Richo,Brown Tigers older players arent much chop:thumbsu:

mate, if we play well is whats important. winning and losing can be misleading.

if we play good footy tomorrow, that will show how the team went - but if we play well and win, that would be awesome:thumbsu:

You are a very rude person!:thumbsdown:

and you are very stupid and dull;)

...and perhaps a little delicate....

1041811244_de828aaa68_o.jpg

sorry sweety :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate, if we play well is whats important. winning and losing can be misleading.

if we play good footy tomorrow, that will show how the team went - but if we play well and win, that would be awesome:thumbsu:

Winning would certainly be great.

But what if we lose and don't play all that well?

What do you think would happen on these boards?

I promise you that the boards would look completely different if we played Morton, Polo and Connors and lost versus losing with Bowden, Pettifer and Tivendale in the team.

And therein lies my point.

Hopefully we win or play extremely well and we don't have to put up with the aftershocks at 4.40pm this afternoon.

Go Tigers:thumbsu:

I promise you that the boards would look completely different if we played Morton, Polo and Connors and lost versus losing with Bowden, Pettifer and Tivendale in the team.

Hopefully we win or play extremely well and we don't have to put up with the aftershocks at 4.40pm this afternoon.

My sentiments exactly, YBB:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

And you've been here five minutes, it's obvious from that statement. Trying to tell me - the proponent of advocating youth for the last five years on here. Rather amusing.

But to the point, I'll just say one player: Richard Tambling. If you can't remember the amount of threads saying he's a dud, all because Terry played from the outset in the ones. Enough bagging that he suffered psychological problems with the constant comparisons to Buddy Franklin. So I'm afraid people really don't realise at all. There's a lot of weak minded Tiger supporters out there, and when it comes to the crunch, they would care if we were losing every week.

What planet have you been on FFS.

You certainly havne't been on Big Footy lol

I was just reading this thread when I came across this jerk!

Mate you must be the biggest w***er on these boards thinking that you are some thing special because you have been on BF longer than others:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

Stop boasting about nothing. How long you have been on BF says nothing about ones football knowledge.

You probably go around and tell people you have bigger sexual organs than others around you so that makes you the Oracle too!

Just because someone says something different to you doesn't mean you should attack them. Especially our own supporters!

I was just reading this thread when I came across this jerk!

Mate you must be the biggest w***er on these boards thinking that you are some thing special because you have been on BF longer than others:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

Stop boasting about nothing. How long you have been on BF says nothing about ones football knowledge.

You probably go around and tell people you have bigger sexual organs than others around you so that makes you the Oracle too!

Just because someone says something different to you doesn't mean you should attack them. Especially our own supporters!

So how long have we been getting stuck into players. That was the point. His point that people would put up with kids making mistakes if we played them in the seniors. I said, bull, you haven't been around here then long enough to see how they've attacked Tambo.
There was nothing in my post to say I've got a bigger dick than he has.

Grow up moron.

So how long have we been getting stuck into players. That was the point. His point that people would put up with kids making mistakes if we played them in the seniors. I said, bull, you haven't been around here then long enough to see how they've attacked Tambo.
There was nothing in my post to say I've got a bigger dick than he has.

Grow up moron.

The morons are those who attack our kids, Tambo included.

My point is that you shouldn't try one up man ship like "I've been here longer than you" to suggest you know better. If you do, then all you establish is that you're an arrogant and ignorant pr1ck!

:thumbsu:
The morons are those who attack our kids, Tambo included.

My point is that you shouldn't try one up man ship like "I've been here longer than you" to suggest you know better. If you do, then all you establish is that you're an arrogant and ignorant pr1ck!

Where did I state one-upmanship? Where did I state that becuase I've been here longer than him that I'm better qualified to make a judgement?
I didn't and you know it.
Answer me now cretin.
Anyone suggests that I'm not a fair person on here - state your arguments.
I give both sides of the argument a fair go.
Why?
Because it serves me no purpose for Richmond forever to be on the bottom of the ladder.
Kapiche?
But to attack me withot reading the thread I'm entitled to hit back.
What do you propose yourself that will bring us a premiership.
Sit back and just snipe and have a go at me because you think it's an easy argument.
I will tell you otherwise. You have no idea.
You think that you and your mates just being negative week in and week out will bring us a premiershp. Got news for your, you're driving us further from a premiership because you're contributing to making those with the power to make decisions to make hasty decisions, because you're just a spoilt brat along with every other Richmond supporter who wants success but you want it now.
I will give you more argument that you cannot defend.
Why?
Because I'm a fair person and you read what you want to read.
Easy argument for me.
You win no points with me until you bring up a winnable solution.
You didn't read what I stated, you're a bigger moron than the other bloke.
I'm sick of defending this club against those like you who want to drive it into the ground.
You can keep your 28 years of no success and wallow in it.
I've seen five premierships.
Go wank yourself dreaming of it lol
Go defend the indefensible.
I am right.
You are wrong.
Stick by your club or live with the consequences of manic behaviour from week to week.
I will stick by Wallace no matter what.
I have faith.
You go and have a sook every week because things don't go your way.
I'm happy with the Deledios, the Foleys, the Cotchins.
You wallow in misery and I hope you change teams;
Those that have faith don't deserve you and your negativity.
What we face is bigger than sacking Tivendale this week or next week.
It's about making long term planning.
Something Wallace was prepared to do, is doing, may not be going to everyone's liking
BUT HAD TO BE DONE.
Go ____ yourself if you cannot understand.
Those that do understand will live with less ulcers and will see a future.
Those that want to go "oh poor me" every ____ing day deserve what they get

PS: Amen

:thumbsu:

Where did I state one-upmanship? Where did I state that becuase I've been here longer than him that I'm better qualified to make a judgement?
I didn't and you know it.
Answer me now cretin.
Anyone suggests that I'm not a fair person on here - state your arguments.
I give both sides of the argument a fair go.
Why?
Because it serves me no purpose for Richmond forever to be on the bottom of the ladder.
Kapiche?
But to attack me withot reading the thread I'm entitled to hit back.
What do you propose yourself that will bring us a premiership.
Sit back and just snipe and have a go at me because you think it's an easy argument.
I will tell you otherwise. You have no idea.
You think that you and your mates just being negative week in and week out will bring us a premiershp. Got news for your, you're driving us further from a premiership because you're contributing to making those with the power to make decisions to make hasty decisions, because you're just a spoilt brat along with every other Richmond supporter who wants success but you want it now.
I will give you more argument that you cannot defend.
Why?
Because I'm a fair person and you read what you want to read.
Easy argument for me.
You win no points with me until you bring up a winnable solution.
You didn't read what I stated, you're a bigger moron than the other bloke.
I'm sick of defending this club against those like you who want to drive it into the ground.
You can keep your 28 years of no success and wallow in it.
I've seen five premierships.
Go wank yourself dreaming of it lol
Go defend the indefensible.
I am right.
You are wrong.
Stick by your club or live with the consequences of manic behaviour from week to week.
I will stick by Wallace no matter what.
I have faith.
You go and have a sook every week because things don't go your way.
I'm happy with the Deledios, the Foleys, the Cotchins.
You wallow in misery and I hope you change teams;
Those that have faith don't deserve you and your negativity.
What we face is bigger than sacking Tivendale this week or next week.
It's about making long term planning.
Something Wallace was prepared to do, is doing, may not be going to everyone's liking
BUT HAD TO BE DONE.
Go ____ yourself if you cannot understand.
Those that do understand will live with less ulcers and will see a future.
Those that want to go "oh poor me" every ____ing day deserve what they get

PS: Amen

You are in need of serious help mate!

Never has a truer word been spoken!

Froars, you are the moron.

Where has AT or myself ever said gat rid of Tambo, TW or anything negative about the club.

The only thing we have said is that picking guys that have continuously failed the RFC just because they have starred in the twos is counterproductive.

We don't care if Polo/Morton/Connors are given a sustained period in the seniors and we lose. They gain valuable game time. Leaving them languishing at Coburg does nothing for their motivation or the club.

All you have done with your post is show that YOU cannot read/comprehend simple facts.

Where are you froars?

You have been extremely rude to some of our fellow forum members.

Are you big enough to admit you were wrong and they were right?

They stated that they disagreed on the selection of Tivendale because he had a day out at Coburg. You stated you can't hand out games to too many youngsters that don't deserve it and so Tiv deserved getting picked ahead of Morton, Polo, Connors etc.

I would think that you are standing with an ever shrinking minority at the moment.

You have recently changed the argument to say that these others have been negative about the club. I can't see that in any of their threads. These members have stated that they want to play as many youngsters as possible to give them valuable game time. You say they want instant success. Well, I can't for the life of me see how you came to that conclusion. Your last thread is full of hatred and vitriol and you seem to have taken the moral high ground to state you have supported TW. These guys have too.

I think you owe an apology to these people. That is if you are big enough.

For someone who has been following the club as long as you, I would have expected more:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Selected team vs Adelaide. (Warning: Take a deep breath)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back