Preview Semi Final: Hawks vs Sydney Swans, Teams and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's in, who's out.

And other thoughts you might have about the next game.

serie_biff-791861.jpg

Re: Hawks vs Someone (Next Final)

Who cares ,if we manage to win which at this stage is looking unlikely given Buddie's injurie and our hopeless KP defenders ,we will never beat Geelong in this millenium again and Collingwood have got it over us as well so what is the point. 2011 is over ,lets hope we trade for a proper key defender in the off -season.Very disappointed.

Out: Shoenshockers......shoey...shoey..shoeeyy....Buddy...Bailey....Breust..
In: Stratton, Renouf, X Ellis, Bruce

We can still win...gonna be tough...if we do win...its gonna have to be a team effort....our leaders like Hodge, Burgoyne, Mitch, Sewell, Lewis need to stand up and be counted....Rioli needs to get in there and do the hard yards instead of playing spectator....Defense needs someone that can kill high balls and at least provide a decent contest...I'd take my chances with Stratts... Bruce should have not been dropped....:D

Who cares ,if we manage to win which at this stage is looking unlikely given Buddie's injurie and our hopeless KP defenders ,we will never beat Geelong in this millenium again and Collingwood have got it over us as well so what is the point. 2011 is over ,lets hope we trade for a proper key defender in the off -season.Very disappointed.

A little bit harsh but we seriously have no hope against the Geelong/collingwood big key forwards until we solve this problem. And what was the go with Goo's kick ins tonight? Or the lack of options to kick to?

Shoey to FF. Make it so Clarko, the kid is getting murdered in the back half of the ground, he's a natural fwd so let him go there.

If Buddy was still in the team I'd say Lisle and Stratts to play down back and we'd still be in with a shot of progressing.

We won't win. The season is shot

Who cares. I'm over this season, I'm over the injuries, I'm over the MRP, I'm over the umpiring, I've had enough.

Doesn't everyone get it? If buddy is gone, the season is over. Shut it down.

If buddy is gawn, bring in the 8 that played against GC.

Give the kids a final, because this season is shot.

Schoey to FF

Hodge to CHF

OUT:
Buddy :( , Bateman (too old, I think his time is up)

IN:
Lisle/Stratton, X Ellis

Doesn't everyone get it? If buddy is gone, the season is over. Shut it down.

Hence why we needed some games into Moose up forward.

Absolutely gutted about tonight. Disillusioned and feeling like the 18-4 season was a waste of time. We look like North of 2007.

The same senior blokes let us down. We wasted Pick 9 and Willo on Burgoyne, plus Mitch was either crook from Murphy or his mind is elsewhere.

The same blokes let us down against the Cats. I'm over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man - it's pretty devastating but the amount of supporters throwing in the towel here is disgusting. Let's hope the team doesn't do the same

We basically have to hope for the following results:

1. Sydney beat Saints EF
2. Eagles beat Pies QF
3. We beat Swans SF
4. We beat Eagles in PF
5. Pies and Cats thump the f#ck out of each other in the othe PF (injuries, reports, everything)
6. We do a Bradbury in the GF

Whilst i think that our backline struggled, and that we have to come to the realization that Shoey is not a backmen (if indeed he is anything), i think there where far more worrying signs. The ease at which the cleared the ball from contests and got on the fast break. The really thrashed us all over the park. Our backline had no chance.

That said, move try shoe up forward, Johnson or Renouf in for Bailey. Lilse in for Buddy. Have to also look at bringing maybe Bruce or Ellis in. I honestly don't think it matters anymore. We might be a chance to win next week, but that will be as far as we go.

Okay, **** this shit - we will win next week. **** Geelong, **** injuries, and **** the swear filter. We're that much better than St. Sydney, we will win. Our season is probably over, but we will win next week.

**** I hope Buddy will be okay.

Out Buddy Bateman Suckling
In Stratten Lisle (playing BH this week) Bruce if fit or Ellis
Bruest the Sub
Shoe was a disaster but gets another chance on Kosi if we play Saints.
If we play Swans He goes out for Ellis.

Chin up everyone, it's not over till the siren sounds and I hope we play like men possessed next week.

Outs: Buddy BigMax Changa
Ins: Moose Big PJ/Renouf and Stratts

Schoey to CHF
Hale to FF

pj/renouf in the ruck

Stratts to CHB
Gibbo to FB

Go the Hawks

There is no good playing Shoe forward or any where else. Bring in Lisle

Bateman should announce his retirement tomorrow, bring in Bruce who can announce his at seasons end.

Pj in for Max if needed

All the guys who where rested last week bring them back from their holiday because they all did Jack tonight.

Lisle to CHB, Stratts in also
Shoe to CHF

Bring in Renouf and play Hale at FF
Bateman out for savage

Whilst i think that our backline struggled, and that we have to come to the realization that Shoey is not a backmen (if indeed he is anything), i think there where far more worrying signs. The ease at which the cleared the ball from contests and got on the fast break. The really thrashed us all over the park. Our backline had no chance.

That said, move try shoe up forward, Johnson or Renouf in for Bailey. Lilse in for Buddy. Have to also look at bringing maybe Bruce or Ellis in. I honestly don't think it matters anymore. We might be a chance to win next week, but that will be as far as we go.

Well said.

Our midfield was the main issue. If Lewis, Sewell, Mitchell, Hodge all stand up and get the ball down to Cyril and Breust and we use Lisle or Schoenmakers as the lead up forward we can be competitive and that is all we can ask.

My initial thoughts would be to bring in Ellis and Bruce for some more creativity and Lisle and Johnson for some bigger bodies leaving Franklin(inj), Bailey(inj), Bateman, Osborne as omissions.

We have only lost five games for the year and three have been to Geelong .. who after tonights showing will deservedly win the flag ... Our club has given us an outstanding season and now is the time for supporters to support ! Let's get behind the boys this week !

Go Hawks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back