Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Feb 28, 2003
Qantas Club Lounge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Washington Generals
Back on air again tonight with a brand new advertisement. All modesty aside, the ad being broadcast tonight is an absolute corker.:D

12 advertisements running between midnight & 6am.

12.22 | 12.45 | 1.22 | 1.45 | 2.22 | 2.45 | 3.22 | 3.45 | 4.22 | 4.45 | 5.22 | 5.45

Contact Numbers:

Talk Back - (03) 9429 1116
SMS - 0433 98 1116

Tune in on 1116 AM or www.sen.com.au

And don't forget to load up on Tim Watson, Andy Maher & Bill Brownless again in the morning. You can send them an email - morningglory@sen.com.au
and set our agenda & talk back topics for tomorrow morning.

Our battle is far from over. And unless Ben Cousins OD's or get's shot in a drive by in downtown Los Angeles, we'll have the lions' share of the talk back throughout the day.

Talk it up and keep flying the flag fellow Shinboners.

* And if you want to hear the new ad, you going to have to tune in tonight.

Now - if I can arrange with the 3AW sales department for Caroline Wilson to deliver a live read of the next advertisement, my day will be complete. ;)

Have we considered sending a letter to the editor of both the hs and age? given derryn hinch's anti afl rant this afternoon, there does seem to be a ground swell against the bully boy tactics of the afl, so i reckon the papers would be pretty receptive to hearing from the members.

Dam would stay up but have an exam tommorow morning. Great Work Sir Lidge.

If you can't stay up - perhaps have an early night, set the alarm and get on early in the morning. A couple of ads should be running between 5.20 - 5.45am

If you can't stay up - perhaps have an early night, set the alarm and get on early in the morning. A couple of ads should be running between 5.20 - 5.45am
Will you be able to put it on Youtube Tommorow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't it be better of you done it during day time Lidge?

In an ideal world, yes.

But with limited resources, we've got to work smarter and not put all of our eggs in the one basket.

For roughly the cost of one advertisement on Fox or a commercial breakfast/drive slot we're getting 70 ads. It might be to a smaller audience, but we've been able to generate 20 hours of North Melbourne discussion on the radio this week, and provide an outlet for many of our disenchanted supporters to have a voice and dispell & expose the AFL's lies, and the flow on effect and awareness from other media outlets.

One step at a time, and we can build the momentum over the next 30 days.

'Hey good luck to you guys. I'm an Essendon member but can't help admiring the work you are doing and the way you go about it. I hope you can keep your club where it belongs and call the AFL's bluff. If only there were more people like you guys your club wouldnt face the predicament it is in.

My late grandfather was a one-eyed Kangaroo and in his honour i'd be happy to help you guys should there be anything I can do.

P.S I run my cricket club website and if you want a WENM button on our page im happy to add it to our sponsors listing free of charge, PM me if you like.

Best of luck!

:thumbsu:

In an ideal world, yes.

But with limited resources, we've got to work smarter and not put all of our eggs in the one basket.

For roughly the cost of one advertisement on Fox or a commercial breakfast/drive slot we're getting 70 ads. It might be to a smaller audience, but we've been able to generate 20 hours of North Melbourne discussion on the radio this week, and provide an outlet for many of our disenchanted supporters to have a voice and dispell & expose the AFL's lies, and the flow on effect and awareness from other media outlets.

One step at a time, and we can build the momentum over the next 30 days.

I can't be bothered going into why buying a membership at this stage is not the best thing to do.
What the club needs is facts! getting out to the public. We all know that outer influences will try to destroy us, and the AFL spin machine is huge!
My suggestion is to start a PR fund to hit the mass media with everything we got. This will get the pro Melbourne's point out on a level playing field with the AFL's.
Play it smart boys and girls and we may match our overlord in the spin game which is where I believe this battle will be won.

I intend to open a bank account tomorrow and post the details here for the sole purpose of fighting fire with fire.
If any advertising execs, media buyers, media outlets feel they could offer their services free of charge PM me.
If this gets off the ground I'll try to involve WANM and any other groups forming over the next few days. Let's Unite and fight this as ONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Ad Blitz - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back