Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we do this? Up against the best key forward tandem in the league, having 3 key defenders allows us to double team them, like any other decent defence would do.

I'm personally expecting Chom to still play in defence on Sunday, it could have just been some match-sim, A/B team 'to stop a key forward one must think like a key forward' coaching wisdom or such. Maybe he'll swing over at some point just to experiment. I imagine RHJ is replacing Pink, for something different?

RHJ in is eh
Fisher in **** yeah
Louge is super underdone and is weird to bring him in against McKay and Co

Does this mean Chom is playing forward? (Sorry if been answered)
We are going to need a few options to try on curnot and mckay who have killed us recently, iam hopefull arxher can quell either durham or owies who also dine out against us.

Yes well you lot may well still have the Brad Scott " resultist " pov.

Under al this isn't about winning today it's about building for the future .

Logue can be underdone, so what. Comben will go fwd, probably won't do well enough to appease most around here. So what .

Under Brad a young buck like Charlie would be omitted if he played badly as he found his way as a KPF. Al will encourage him and take him on the journey.

And Hansen Jnr deserves his chance super excited for him.

Yes well you lot may well still have the Brad Scott " resultist " pov.

Under al this isn't about winning today it's about building for the future .

Logue can be underdone, so what. Comben will go fwd, probably won't do well enough to appease most around here. So what .

Under Brad a young buck like Charlie would be omitted if he played badly as he found his way as a KPF. Al will encourage him and take him on the journey.

And Hansen Jnr deserves his chance super excited for him.
At some point I'm half-expecting Brad to say something along the lines of "let's circle back and unpack our resultist learnings when we next reach out and touch base".

Anyone else encountering problems seeing their match tickets in the North App? I’m assuming it’s related to yesterday’s glitch.

You'd be right. I only regained access to my e-banking this morning; the North app never stood a chance.

Good morning good sirs and ladettes.

Any update on McKerchers availability this weekend? Heard he was going through a fitness test today...

Good morning good sirs and ladettes.

Any update on McKerchers availability this weekend? Heard he was going through a fitness test today...

That's as much as I know too. I hope he plays.

Funnily enough, I had him on my draft list but removed him as I suspected 98% of readers would not know who he is. Should have counted on you to pull me up.
It was a good list except that last bloke...

In - Ellsberg
Out - Razor Ray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help me out with something? I'm looking to buy 3x tickets to the North vs Carlton game, and I'm not getting any results in Ticketmaster. Am I out of luck, or doing something wrong?

Can anyone help me out with something? I'm looking to buy 3x tickets to the North vs Carlton game, and I'm not getting any results in Ticketmaster. Am I out of luck, or doing something wrong?
Had a look for you, click on the bays themselves in the map, there are only single seats available

People complaining about the changes this week…. The VFL side 12 of the bottom 13 disposal winners at 3QT are AFL listed players.

The 22 this week is as close to full strength as we can be. Still very limited depth.
Yes and we still have people on here saying we only need to make 2-3 list changes - we will need to make closer to 10 changes again if we want to remove the amount of dead wood that piles up and down at Arden St year in year out.

Last edited:
Yes and we still have people on here saying we only need to make 2-3 list changes - we will need to make closer to 10 changes again if we want to remove the amount of dead wood that piles up down at Arden St year in year out.
After watching the VFL today it seem's that building the depth we need is going to be a pretty slow grind given we don't have any extra compo picks left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back