Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very happy with the changes. Not sure if Griff is ready, however long term he is in for Dawson. Happy Pink got dropped despite the goals on the weekend - not enough contribution in general. Phillips a bit stiff could be in for Shiels, but we need the experience.

Straight up don't like these changes at all.

Logue seems undercooked.
RHJ seems... underwhelming.
And omitting Pink after what is probably his best game for the year (and not replacing him with another tall forward) seems structurally ridiculous.

And not a single tall on the bench, so if anyone goes down our structure will be rooted.

We're gonna get ****ing pumped.

Logue seems undercooked.
And omitting Pink after what is probably his best game for the year (and not replacing him with another tall forward) seems structurally ridiculous.

And not a single tall on the bench, so if anyone goes down our structure will be rooted.

Blues gone small as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Like the post above, the ongoing selection of Shiels is baffling.
Players in a similar (ish) role I’d rather have an opportunity: Phillips, Lazz, Bergman, Harvey… even Curtis Taylor.
Final six weeks - let’s learn what our players can do at senior level. Shiela is a known quantity and it’s not like he even makes us significantly better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue seems undercooked.

If they had of swapped Phillips for Shiels it would have been perfect. I love the changes.

Logue seems undercooked.

Last time we played them we had Dawson, Pink, Stephenson, Lazarro, Duursma, CCJ

Now we have Comben, Logue, Hansen Jnr, Teakle, Shiels, Archer,

Looks a lot stonger this time round..

Last time we played them we had Dawson, Pink, Stephenson, Lazarro, Duursma, CCJ

Now we have Comben, Logue, Hansen Jnr, Teakle, Shiels, Archer,

Looks a lot stonger this time round..
I don’t know about a lot…
Comben and Archer yes. Not sure about how the rest makes us better - could go either way. Hope Logue has a great return game but he really didn’t look ready when he was in the twos last week.

Really? Have you watched the seconds play? I reckon he’s looked really good of late. Give him a chance
Not sure what he watches! Called xerri a spud this time last year and had ford to be delisted, blindly supports others all whilst questioning other posters knowledge. Thinks he knows better than the professionals.

Will be interesting to see if Clarko throws Chom or Logue forward. Dropping Pink a tall forward with only RHJ coming in to play that role.

Would’ve loved to see WP nullify Walsh out of the game. Oh well looking forward to Walsh getting 35 and kick 2 for best on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back