Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see if Clarko throws Chom or Logue forward. Dropping Pink a tall forward with only RHJ coming in to play that role.

Would’ve loved to see WP nullify Walsh out of the game. Oh well looking forward to Walsh getting 35 and kick 2 for best on.

We’ll probably go with a bit of a different set up. 2 talls, 2 med, 2 smaller types.

Stoked for RHJ, please don’t ruin it by making him sub, after 3 solid weeks in the VFL he needs a block of the same in the seniors to settle in, no point blasting him for an average game if the whole team gets wrecked.

Shiels or Stephens for sub who have both played the role well this year.

Fisher should release Mckerch up the field, or they can alternate if one is struggling.

Pink got his extension, proved he’s a decent role player and a week or two in the VFL won’t hurt him.

Let’s hope Griff can hold his own, coming from a long way back fitness and touch wise so a bit of slack for him there.

We love Marvel, let’s show em how much.

Excited by this line-up, looks like we're starting to feel out a potentially long-term structure somewhat. I hope that Logue and RHJ go well in their return games. Pink is locked up now so he can go back in the vault for a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Martin emergency is odd. Surely if he's fit he's best 22?

I’m predicting he’ll start on the field, get two touches to 3/4 time, get subbed off and this board will be asking wtf was Clarko thinking after many on here were begging for his inclusion all week.
I think he gets a second game against the Cats and then the list management team can make a call on him.
Cooper comes in for the Tigers and WCE games to have a look at him.
Geordie might play the last two against Dogs and Hawks.

I might be losing my marbles, but somehow, i think there are far, far worse whistleblowers than Razor Ray, just goes to show how low the bar has sunk.

All-time greatest whistleblowers

Chelsea Manning
Karen Silkwood
Ed Snowden
Mark "Deep Throat" Felt
Julian "Rooboy" Assange
"Razor" Ray Chamberlain

RHJ in is eh
Fisher in **** yeah
Louge is super underdone and is weird to bring him in against McKay and Co

Does this mean Chom is playing forward? (Sorry if been answered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back