State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He's Victorian, and The Advertiser is perfect for your pets to shit on.
Joe Biden will complete a coherent sentence before I buy another Advertiser!!!

I think I'll have a frog cake for morning tea.

Fritz sandwich for me
ICONIC.

I honestly can't name one food item that represents WA, yet here in SA we have a plethora!

• Haigh's
  • FruChocs
  • Vilis
  • Balfours
  • FUIC
  • The 'AB'
  • Bratwurst/mettwurst
  • Kitchener bun drools
  • King George whiting
  • Coffin Bay oysters
  • Smiley fritz

ICONIC.

I honestly can't name one food item that represents WA, yet here in SA we have a plethora!

• Haigh's
  • FruChocs
  • Vilis
  • Balfours
  • FUIC
  • The 'AB'
  • Bratwurst/mettwurst
  • Kitchener bun drools
  • King George whiting
  • Coffin Bay oysters
  • Smiley fritz
Smiley Fritz

1719805727932.png

Nothing wrong with our water, as long as you chew it properly.
These sissies that can’t handle shitty tasting water that needs a bit of chewing…

Next they’ll be complaining about eating meat pies out of a mixture of pea soup and tomato sauce…

These sissies that can’t handle shitty tasting water that needs a bit of chewing…

Next they’ll be complaining about eating meat pies out of a mixture of pea soup and tomato sauce…
Dude - in the immortal words of Basil Fawlty, if our water makes the Sandgropers sick, "let's hope it's nothing trivial." :)

ICONIC.

• Haigh's
  • FruChocs
  • Vilis
  • Balfours
  • FUIC
  • The 'AB'
  • Bratwurst/mettwurst
  • Kitchener bun drools
  • King George whiting
  • Coffin Bay oysters
  • Smiley fritz
coopers ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Biden will complete a coherent sentence before I buy another Advertiser!!!
True story - I bought a paper every day for nearly 40 years and then stopped and have not missed it at all

ICONIC.

• Haigh's
  • FruChocs
  • Vilis
  • Balfours
  • FUIC
  • The 'AB'
  • Bratwurst/mettwurst
  • Kitchener bun drools
  • King George whiting
  • Coffin Bay oysters
  • Smiley fritz
Haighs is the only one of those that I actually like, the rest range from overrated to something I would never eat anyway being a Vegetarian.

Funny you mention FUIC

The counts were outraged that we have two separate brands that sell spearmint milk (I don’t love Masters or Brownes flavoured milk either but I certainly like both more than farmer’s union ).

As far as dairy goes, when I was away from WA it was Mundella Yoghurt that I missed most. As well as Brownes Hi Low milk (Pura which is national isn’t as good and Pura don’t sell hi lo anywhere bar WA anyway)

No sorry. You still identify as Perth
Correction- I identify as West Australian.

My heart and origin will always be regional. Perth is big and cold in winter, but it is where my job is and has been the only place where I've been able to get secure employment.

I was meant to go to Adelaide in 2020 however a pandemic intervened.
Am I the winner?
One of the best things about Adelaide to Adelaide Oval and even when they opened the borders the crowds were minimal so I’m going to say yes

Also SA certainly had outbreaks earlier and more frequently early on than WA did thanks to geography and McGowan’s swift action

ICONIC.

• Haigh's
  • FruChocs
  • Vilis
  • Balfours
  • FUIC
  • The 'AB'
  • Bratwurst/mettwurst
  • Kitchener bun drools
  • King George whiting
  • Coffin Bay oysters
  • Smiley fritz

Out of all of those I only know Haighs, and surely bratwurst is German?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back