Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

0,,6474548,00.jpg

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it cost much?

dont think they sell them anymore (just superseded) but they had them on sale for around $600 late last year

only drawback is that its 6mp but geez for your everyday, casual photographer its tops. All the features of the more espensive cameras in the range

Saw it live and it wasn't pretty. Cloke was on his knees at the time after the initial scuffle when the hook came in and down he went. Took him a few minutes to get up as well. He then walked over slowly to the bench...
What are you talking about? He was up within 10 seconds.

The punch TBh didn't look like it landed. Thought it went to the throat more then the head. Looked there was a punch thrown from both players but it was 'kicked' off with the cheap shot from Setanta.

"He is a super-competitive kid," he said. "He probably just got beaten for a ruck contest and he's done what he's done with a few of his opponents this year and come back. He's taken on some pretty big tasks this year and he's just so super-competitive. He just hates losing."

Queue this line to get another run in regards to this situation

I doubt there's a club that will get through an entire pre-season without some sort of dust up.

If he kicked a team-mate while on the ground, I would imagine his team-mates will deal with him.

And in your case, if it was two Collingwood players, then 'its a culture problem'. Correct?

The punch TBh didn't look like it landed. Thought it went to the throat more then the head. Looked there was a punch thrown from both players but it was 'kicked' off with the cheap shot from Setanta.
Mm hmm, so the fact that Cloke had a cut above his eye after the incident was just a trick of the wind?

It landed alright mate, heard it from where I was standing.

dont think they sell them anymore (just superseded) but they had them on sale for around $600 late last year

only drawback is that its 6mp but geez for your everyday, casual photographer its tops. All the features of the more espensive cameras in the range

Thanks IYC. i'll see if I can find it at my local.

Queue this line to get another run in regards to this situation
Wouldn't he be used to losing by now though?
TBH I don't have any idea why he hasn't been delisted yet for his playing ability let alone anger problems.

And in your case, if it was two Collingwood players, then 'its a culture problem'. Correct?

You really are obsessed with my opinion aren't you?

Yeah, I'd never criticise Carlton! :D

FWIW, you need to have culture before you can have a problem with it. :)

Interesting in the fox sports article that Ratten pretty much confirmed sacking him was an option to be weighed up...

How has sacking been confirmed? As usual, they will hear him out and then make a decision. Every action has the possibility of sacking...its just up to the decision makers to decide what needs to be done.

This has become a common occurance for Setanta, but the lack of KPP backs will probably lead them to suspending him only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back