SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, Very, VERY Strong rumour!!!

Ha Ha you crack me up Mahalo, yeah the rumour is very true and strong that Keysy will be in the Sfl next year, and i can tell you that if they were to compete in Divvy 1 (which they wont ) they would be able to take care of Dingley and everyone below them on the ladder as it stands. But if they are forced to enter into Divvy 2 and can keep their current team list they will go un defeated and win the flag in their first year.;)

Ha Ha you crack me up Mahalo, yeah the rumour is very true and strong that Keysy will be in the Sfl next year, and i can tell you that if they were to compete in Divvy 1 (which they wont ) they would be able to take care of Dingley and everyone below them on the ladder as it stands. But if they are forced to enter into Divvy 2 and can keep their current team list they will go un defeated and win the flag in their first year.;)

You poor deluded boy. They are coming in because they can no longer compete in Casey Comp.

Their money man has left and their fat thugs are now at SD.

Heard the same rumor and if true the SFL has an excellent opportunity to review its gradings for next season and consider promoting say: Highett, Bentleigh, Springvale Districts and possibly Keysborough. You can give Clayton,Mordialloc, Tooronga Malvern and Heatherton a spell in 2nd Division and let them get their stocks upto scratch.

Walker from SD was booked on the W/E. This could be intersting as it is his 2nd time up for the year and could possibly tick over the 16 weeks and face de registration.:eek:

Walker from SD was booked on the W/E. This could be intersting as it is his 2nd time up for the year and could possibly tick over the 16 weeks and face de registration.:eek:

I know Springy are pretty confident he will get off. I'm told they have video of the incident which is favourable to them. We will know tommorow if it works or not.

Heard the same rumor and if true the SFL has an excellent opportunity to review its gradings for next season and consider promoting say: Highett, Bentleigh, Springvale Districts and possibly Keysborough. You can give Clayton,Mordialloc, Tooronga Malvern and Heatherton a spell in 2nd Division and let them get their stocks upto scratch.

Why?? Mordy wouldn't lose a game in Div 2.. and the Clays, Tunners and TMs wouldn't be far behind them.. Highett, Bentleigh and Springy would have the same year Springy had last year in Divvy One!
Who have the Clays lost from there Side of last year? And they still haven't won a Game!

I see G Walker reported again for a reportedly very ordinary coat hanger v Hampton

Was at this game and from where I was standing walker did everything he could to stay out of the little scuffle that was going on. Looked like he just tried to stop a Hampton player from running in and that was he. Thought he was unlucky to even be send off.

A legitimate question - How the are they going to get their stocks up to scratch? None of these clubs have juniors or colts. To the credit of some they have tried very hard to achieve this but demographics and location have made the task impossible.

T/M have a junior club co-tenant that is full of private school kids who end up at Xavs, St Kevs, De La etc. Heatherton is in the middle of a market garden, Clayton’s problems have already been discussed regarding ageing area and demographic and Mordi have too many other clubs close by competing for the same shallow talent pool. Not as easy to just re-stock without the ability to throw some coin around.

I see G Walker reported again for a reportedly very ordinary coat hanger v Hampton

I know Springy are pretty confident he will get off. I'm told they have video of the incident which is favourable to them. We will know tommorow if it works or not.

As I posted last week. The SFL want people like Greg playing so once again they will do what they do best and go against everything that they preach to everybody and every club. They are once again becoming a laughing stock.

As I posted last week. The SFL want people like Greg playing so once again they will do what they do best and go against everything that they preach to everybody and every club. They are once again becoming a laughing stock.

Come on Mean Gene, your the last person who should be taking pot shots at other clubs tribunal appearances have a look at Skye this year very entertaining...:D ohh sorry another 2 this week as well...

Why?? Mordy wouldn't lose a game in Div 2.. and the Clays, Tunners and TMs wouldn't be far behind them.. Highett, Bentleigh and Springy would have the same year Springy had last year in Divvy One!
Who have the Clays lost from there Side of last year? And they still haven't won a Game!

Highett would be maybe around the middle of the pack at the moment in Div 1.
On the weekend they had a host of players out, still got the job done and was a man down after a player was knocked out out of the play, won't say behind because the ball was within 10m of where it happened.

Pics from Oakleigh Dist v Highett on the weekend:

http://sportingphotos.com.au/gallery/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10066#page=1 enjoy

Come on Mean Gene, your the last person who should be taking pot shots at other clubs tribunal appearances have a look at Skye this year very entertaining...:D ohh sorry another 2 this week as well...

Bounce. I totally agree about Skye. They have had a fair share of people up at the tribunal and the 2 tonight wouldnt be impressing people down there at all. I am not officially tied up with Skye anymore but I do know a fair few people down there still. I know what annoys them is the inconsistency of the "INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL".
Skye had a young player playing in there 1sts this year who pushed an opposition player in the face 'quite hard' and was reported for it. He received 4 weeks and as a result has been lost to the game of football for good because he cant grasp it. He didnt have a name that the SFL could use to say we have this guy we have that guy playing in the SFL so he copped it from the "INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL".
As stated before a well known player puts a young bloke in hospital with plenty of stitches in his face and gets 2 weeks.
I have watched quite a few SFL games this year including games that Skye havent been involved in too and these situations seem to be occuring more frquently on the field. Would other spectators agree with me that the level of onfield incidents are becoming more frequent again?
I will be very interested to see the results from other incidents that are being heard tonight and you can bet your bottom dollar that the SFL will be in no hurry to post the results on the website

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SJLM - I wouldn't be worrying about greg walker too much champ, relegation is now looking BIG down at the rockers, I would be concentrating on PLAYING with some heart. You have done such a great job 2 wins against average opposition (NOT). As for a coat hanger more rumours and allegations from a nuff nuff with no brains. You pot players on this web site as you play from behind sniping.

Bounce. I totally agree about Skye. They have had a fair share of people up at the tribunal and the 2 tonight wouldnt be impressing people down there at all. I am not officially tied up with Skye anymore but I do know a fair few people down there still. I know what annoys them is the inconsistency of the "INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL".
Skye had a young player playing in there 1sts this year who pushed an opposition player in the face 'quite hard' and was reported for it. He received 4 weeks and as a result has been lost to the game of football for good because he cant grasp it. He didnt have a name that the SFL could use to say we have this guy we have that guy playing in the SFL so he copped it from the "INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL".
As stated before a well known player puts a young bloke in hospital with plenty of stitches in his face and gets 2 weeks.
I have watched quite a few SFL games this year including games that Skye havent been involved in too and these situations seem to be occuring more frquently on the field. Would other spectators agree with me that the level of onfield incidents are becoming more frequent again?
I will be very interested to see the results from other incidents that are being heard tonight and you can bet your bottom dollar that the SFL will be in no hurry to post the results on the website
i can tell you what happened last night at the tribunal and it was a joke.The Skye player got two weeks for headbutiing and the victim got 3 weeks for giving misleading evedince because he said he didnt really recall the incident. I am staggered to say the least.

i can tell you what happened last night at the tribunal and it was a joke.The Skye player got two weeks for headbutiing and the victim got 3 weeks for giving misleading evedince because he said he didnt really recall the incident. I am staggered to say the least.

What a joke the skye player never got reported by the umpire of the game he got done by the 1s umpire who was walkin past. I feel sory for the south yarra bloke it :mad:

What a joke the skye player never got reported by the umpire of the game he got done by the 1s umpire who was walkin past. I feel sory for the south yarra bloke it :mad:

so you condone head butting:eek: should have got 8 weeks min :Dand the idiot who lied got his fair whack:):):):):)

was walking through bentleigh area on sat and popped in to watch some of bentleigh v black rock. not to sure where either side are on the ladder, but that was the worst display of football ive seen in a long time. id rather watch under 15,s. now i no why must div 2 teams go straight back down after their first year up in div 1

Unfortunately for Black Rock it wasn't a miss print. Both their sides lost by 100+ points. Was a great day for Bentleigh though.

Don't be fooled....whilst Div 2 is enjoying a great competition this year, the step up to Div 1 is massive. Speak to any of these clubs and they will tell you. All of the clubs you mentioned would blitz in Div 2.

Anyone at the Skye and Highett game, what happened?

Next few rounds are looking like they might really make that 5th spot the more and more open affair.

Springvale v. Bentleigh should be a cracker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back