SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great interest at both ends of the ladder with the relegation battle heating up and now springy firming as the team to beat. I think highett have run there race and it's now up to bentleigh to challenge springvale! At the other end of the table the rockers look done to many young kids will hurt them this year.

Great interest at both ends of the ladder with the relegation battle heating up and now springy firming as the team to beat. I think highett have run there race and it's now up to bentleigh to challenge springvale! At the other end of the table the rockers look done to many young kids will hurt them this year.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to our loss on the weekend, Springvale could only get up by 8 goals with the side we had, the positionings we made and a somewhat intent on losing. From what we saw, they aren't our biggest concern.
What you will see from us this weekend, will be a more likely line-up that you will see come finals time, and a 10+ goal hiding of Highett is inevitable.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to our loss on the weekend, Springvale could only get up by 8 goals with the side we had, the positionings we made and a somewhat intent on losing. From what we saw, they aren't our biggest concern.
What you will see from us this weekend, will be a more likely line-up that you will see come finals time, and a 10+ goal hiding of Highett is inevitable.

You are kidding yourself, we had blokes out too and completely EMBARRASSED your RUBBISH mob.

Springy will not lose another game for the year and will be PREMIERS.
We just turn up, WIN and go home. It's that EASY.

You are kidding yourself, we had blokes out too and completely EMBARRASSED your RUBBISH mob.

I would bite back to this, however, it is well known that SDPremiers2011 is not a person belonging to Springvale, rather a disgruntled Dingley personality. Please go back to your division 1 forum where you are belittled about your poor performances. We will be up there very soon and can't wait to play against a side who are rubbished more than us about being soft. We just have a young side, what is your excuse? Oh that's right, you keep pretending you are from Springvale :thumbsdown:

I would bite back to this, however, it is well known that SDPremiers2011 is not a person belonging to Springvale, rather a disgruntled Dingley personality. Please go back to your division 1 forum where you are belittled about your poor performances. We will be up there very soon and can't wait to play against a side who are rubbished more than us about being soft. We just have a young side, what is your excuse? Oh that's right, you keep pretending you are from Springvale :thumbsdown:

Person must be mad to pretend that they are from Springvale!!!:eek:

I would bite back to this, however, it is well a disgruntled Dingley personality. Please go back to your division 1 forum where you are belittled about your poor performances. We will be up there very soon and can't wait to play against a side who are rubbished more than us about being soft. We just have a young side, what is your excuse? Oh that's right, you keep pretending you are from Springvale :thumbsdown:

I've had just about enough of this!! The last few days I've been biting my tongue & not wanting to bite but this is the last straw.

I can categorically state that BFC10 is not a member of the Bentleigh Football Club, rather some flog who is trying to cast our club in bad light. At no point do we at Bentleigh Football Club regard Highett or Springvale push overs or easy beats come finals, rather two very strong teams who we clearly have some work to do against.

His post in the "what do you guys think of the SFL Umpiring" is definitely not the opinion of the committee, players nor the supoorters of Bentleigh Football Club, and we totally detest what he has written.

His join date & posting is somewhat suspect given that we are playing some of the biggest home & away games the club's existance. BFC10 is obviously trying to tarnish our credibility & upset our preparation with his comments

At first glance, I actually thought it was an alias of SDPremiers2011, as it was established that they are also not from who they say they are from. Imposters:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So having said that, it's quiz time for BFC2010. If he is from Bentleigh Football Club as he says he is, he will know this question: Who is the leading games record holder for Bentleigh? I challange you that!!

Some of the smarter posters will have worked out the BFC10 is not one ours, but I'd just like to put it out there!

I've had just about enough of this!! The last few days I've been biting my tongue & not wanting to bite but this is the last straw.

I can categorically state that BFC10 is not a member of the Bentleigh Football Club, rather some flog who is trying to cast our club in bad light. At no point do we at Bentleigh Football Club regard Highett or Springvale push overs or easy beats come finals, rather two very strong teams who we clearly have some work to do against.

His post in the "what do you guys think of the SFL Umpiring" is definitely not the opinion of the committee, players nor the supoorters of Bentleigh Football Club, and we totally detest what he has written.

His join date & posting is somewhat suspect given that we are playing some of the biggest home & away games the club's existance. BFC10 is obviously trying to tarnish our credibility & upset our preparation with his comments

At first glance, I actually thought it was an alias of SDPremiers2011, as it was established that they are also not from who they say they are from. Imposters:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So having said that, it's quiz time for BFC2010. If he is from Bentleigh Football Club as he says he is, he will know this question: Who is the leading games record holder for Bentleigh? I challange you that!!

Some of the smarter posters will have worked out the BFC10 is not one ours, but I'd just like to put it out there!

Don't take any notice of the Trolls. They're just trying to stir the pot.

Is he correct Ladies & Gentleman?

[YOUTUBE]83LNmNdh5Sw[/YOUTUBE]

hahahahaha. Long association with the club, eh? LMAO. Anyone who has been around the club for only a year would know this answer. You were only about 200 games off the correct player, being Dennis Stringer who played 363 games. I couldn't have given you an easier question. You are not from Bentleigh. And you're opinions of the umps & Springvale are not shared with anyone I know. Case closed

I am not sure what is achieved by people getting on this forum pretending to be from certain clubs and then bagging opposition teams.
So far it has been a marvellous season with the 2nd Division and the finals series will be very interesting.If rumours are true about next season with two more clubs coming across to the SFL it can only add to the the rivalries and the strength of the competition.There is no doubt Div 2 will be a lot stronger and Div 3 will be better off next season as some of the weaker clubs will have a chance to regroup and play in a competition which will be a lot more even.
For what it is worth Springy Districts are the ones to beat whilst Highett may have overcome their recent slump.Bentleigh has failed to beat the top two teams this year and lost to Murumbeena, so they have a lot to prove yet especially come finals.

Is he correct Ladies & Gentleman?

[youtube]83LNmNdh5Sw[/youtube]

hahahahaha. Long association with the club, eh? LMAO. Anyone who has been around the club for only a year would know this answer. You were only about 200 games off the correct player, being Dennis Stringer who played 363 games. I couldn't have given you an easier question. You are not from Bentleigh. And you're opinions of the umps & Springvale are not shared with anyone I know. Case closed

well it's good to see we are still rewarding mediocrity Fish.

I am, always have been, and always will be a Bentleigh person. You and I may have differing opinions, that is fine, however, around the club, my view is alot more shared than yours is. You are just afraid of what people think, and try to keep everything behind closed doors. This is one of the main reasons we have not tasted a great amount of succeess at our club, people like yourself rewarding mediocrity, and too afraid to put their b@lls on the line.

Well I'm not, and this year, I hope the rest of my team mates are not. We will win the flag this year, if the umpires stop stuffing us around and trying to even out the games, what the hell is all that about. Play the game on its merits, not the scoreboard. Does wayne holdsworth and bunch of merry men do this on purpose, they need to be replaced. what a pathetically run competition.

well it's good to see we are still rewarding mediocrity Fish.

I am, always have been, and always will be a Bentleigh person. You and I may have differing opinions, that is fine, however, around the club, my view is alot more shared than yours is. You are just afraid of what people think, and try to keep everything behind closed doors. This is one of the main reasons we have not tasted a great amount of succeess at our club, people like yourself rewarding mediocrity, and too afraid to put their b@lls on the line.

Well I'm not, and this year, I hope the rest of my team mates are not. We will win the flag this year, if the umpires stop stuffing us around and trying to even out the games, what the hell is all that about. Play the game on its merits, not the scoreboard. Does wayne holdsworth and bunch of merry men do this on purpose, they need to be replaced. what a pathetically run competition.

Everyone knows you're not a Bentleigh person after the incorrect response to the question of who has played most games for the club.. the answer to that has got a mention every Thursday night in the 4-5 years that I've played senior footy. Just letting you know as of that point onward no one respects what you're saying. Pathetically run competition? You don't have to play with our club in this comp if you don't want too. I'm pretty sure everyone at Bentleigh is enjoying playing local footy back in the SFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious, which 2nd divy clubs will be seeking new coaches in 2012? Are blackrock looking, or are they going to stick with the current set up? Heard on the grapevine a few good divy one players might be looking at playing/coaching roles. Always an interesting time of year.

Everyone knows you're not a Bentleigh person after the incorrect response to the question of who has played most games for the club.. the answer to that has got a mention every Thursday night in the 4-5 years that I've played senior footy. Just letting you know as of that point onward no one respects what you're saying. Pathetically run competition? You don't have to play with our club in this comp if you don't want too. I'm pretty sure everyone at Bentleigh is enjoying playing local footy back in the SFL.

I really don't care what you think, whether you believe I am a Bentleigh boy or not. I have done nothing but profess my support for our almighty club and will continue to do so.
As for playing in the SFL, yes we all love it. our reserves players can have a drink watching us, our supporters can have a drink watching us, we are a champion side out here, but lets not forget what was said at the meeting before the highett game, about the terrible standard of the umpires, and how we have to learn to just shut our mouths because these arrogant pigs will just pay everything against us because the SFL doesn't want us to win the flag straight out of the ammos.

why do you all want to remain so quiet as to what we think about the standard of the umpires, and the crappy job that holdsworth does running the comp.
the sooner they know what they are doing wrong, the sooner the competition will start to improve and lose its reputation as the worst league in victoria.

Just curious, which 2nd divy clubs will be seeking new coaches in 2012? Are blackrock looking, or are they going to stick with the current set up? Heard on the grapevine a few good divy one players might be looking at playing/coaching roles. Always an interesting time of year.[/quo
Beshara will be signed for sure. How could he not.

Anyone want to put a div 2 side up for the yr thus far this yr?

F I.Fridman(BD)Einsiedel(SD) T.Rasmussen(Sy)
HF G.Vassalo(SD)Walker(SD) E.Alimovski(Oak)
C D.Eaton(oak) C.Jones(Mu) M. Campbell (SD)
HB J.Douma(Mu) P.Singh(High) S.Thornton(Mu)
B S.Lawry(BD) P.Poelsma(Hig) L.Baptist(SD)
R M.Jones(Mu) P.Fermanis(oak) P.Sheenhan(SY)
I D.Marshall(Hig) J.Issac(Ham) M.Doyle(skye)
M.Lello(Mu) J.Robertson(BD)

F I.Fridman(BD)Einsiedel(SD) T.Rasmussen(Sy)
HF G.Vassalo(SD)Walker(SD) E.Alimovski(Oak)
C D.Eaton(oak) C.Jones(Mu) M. Campbell (SD)
HB J.Douma(Mu) P.Singh(High) S.Thornton(Mu)
B S.Lawry(BD) P.Poelsma(Hig) L.Baptist(SD)
R M.Jones(Mu) P.Fermanis(oak) P.Sheenhan(SY)
I D.Marshall(Hig) J.Issac(Ham) M.Doyle(skye)
M.Lello(Mu) J.Robertson(BD)

It's nice of you to have an attempt at this, and I won't because I obviously only get to see each side once, maybe twice but from what I have seen and heard, the highlighted players should not be in your side.

Fermanis is the most overrated player I have ever come across, slow, scared, and skills are pathetic. He only gets the ball because his team mates will look for him every time. I would much rather atleast 5 or 6 other oakleigh players to have the ball in their hands over him.
The others you mentioned are just not good enough, but we are considering a division 2 side from the SFL, nevertheless, there are many, many better players you could slot in there over the guys I have highlighted.

You are forgiven however, as I stated previously, and you are probably just going off the best players written in the record each week.

I really don't care what you think, whether you believe I am a Bentleigh boy or not. I have done nothing but profess my support for our almighty club and will continue to do so.
As for playing in the SFL, yes we all love it. our reserves players can have a drink watching us, our supporters can have a drink watching us, we are a champion side out here, but lets not forget what was said at the meeting before the highett game, about the terrible standard of the umpires, and how we have to learn to just shut our mouths because these arrogant pigs will just pay everything against us because the SFL doesn't want us to win the flag straight out of the ammos.

why do you all want to remain so quiet as to what we think about the standard of the umpires, and the crappy job that holdsworth does running the comp.
the sooner they know what they are doing wrong, the sooner the competition will start to improve and lose its reputation as the worst league in victoria.
Bentleigh 2nds would have had great session with Bears debacle. What happened there? Checked out Ashwood?Caulfield 2nds game some weeks ago, & indeed Caulfield 2's had a full bench. As an aside the umpiring was better than the footy. I thought Caulfield were on the right track getting a win..

It's nice of you to have an attempt at this, and I won't because I obviously only get to see each side once, maybe twice but from what I have seen and heard, the highlighted players should not be in your side.

Fermanis is the most overrated player I have ever come across, slow, scared, and skills are pathetic. He only gets the ball because his team mates will look for him every time. I would much rather atleast 5 or 6 other oakleigh players to have the ball in their hands over him.
The others you mentioned are just not good enough, but we are considering a division 2 side from the SFL, nevertheless, there are many, many better players you could slot in there over the guys I have highlighted.

You are forgiven however, as I stated previously, and you are probably just going off the best players written in the record each week.

Another clear example of you not being from Bentleigh. You talk about Fermanis as if you've seen him play numerous times, however this is Bentleigh's 1st year in the SFL & we've only played Oakleigh once in which he did not play. Most of us would not know what he looks like let alone know how he plays.

Is it a coincidence that you started talking BS about opposition like Springvale & Highett two weeks before we played them & now you've started again at Oakleigh players two weeks prior to us playing them?? I think not. You clearly have an obsession/agenga/axe to grind with our footy club to make us be perceived into something that we are not

You were caught out in a lie the first time & were given a Big Footy holiday to wipe egg from your face (I think the kids these days call it "being owned") but still you persist to with this charade that you are from Bentleigh.

Getting tired of playing your little game :thumbsdown:

Another clear example of you not being from Bentleigh. You talk about Fermanis as if you've seen him play numerous times, however this is Bentleigh's 1st year in the SFL & we've only played Oakleigh once in which he did not play. Most of us would not know what he looks like let alone know how he plays.

Is it a coincidence that you started talking BS about opposition like Springvale & Highett two weeks before we played them & now you've started again at Oakleigh players two weeks prior to us playing them?? I think not. You clearly have an obsession/agenga/axe to grind with our footy club to make us be perceived into something that we are not

You were caught out in a lie the first time & were given a Big Footy holiday to wipe egg from your face (I think the kids these days call it "being owned") but still you persist to with this charade that you are from Bentleigh.

Getting tired of playing your little game :thumbsdown:

fish,you get tired just running a lap:):):):):)

Went down to the highway ground on the weekend to have a look at oakleigh districts play and I must say they looked very good. Plenty of strong bodies around the contest was the thing that stood out to me HOWEVER! that full forward they have I think his name is mckenzie? He looks like he should be in the outer chomping on a pie or on channel 10 on the biggest loser! They surley can't have that pig up forward in the finals! He would be a complete liability. I was embarrassed watching him.

Went down to the highway ground on the weekend to have a look at oakleigh districts play and I must say they looked very good. Plenty of strong bodies around the contest was the thing that stood out to me HOWEVER! that full forward they have I think his name is mckenzie? He looks like he should be in the outer chomping on a pie or on channel 10 on the biggest loser! They surley can't have that pig up forward in the finals! He would be a complete liability. I was embarrassed watching him.

I think we will see where oakleigh are at in a week or so when they come up against Bentleigh.
Was speaking to a committee member from there last week, and apparently they have been resting many players of the past few weeks, including the big game against highett where they had about 7 players resting.
According to them, Oakleigh districts will be no match for their pace and skill, they also said highett have lost the plot and they have seen the best springvale has to offer and it didnt impress them.
I usually watch division 1 games, but am now rather intrigues at how a new club to the competition can have such arrogance.
I have also had a chat to quite a few of their players at the same watering hole, who i must admit seem somewhat in front of themselves with the comments they make.
I hope oakleigh take it right up to them.

Considering Bentleigh has not beaten Springvale or Highett this season, I cannot fathom how they can adopt this attitude. Bentleigh has a history of choking in the big matches as they did on numerous occasions when they were in the Ammo's, especially in Grand Finals. I would love to see them get into Division 1, but from what I have seen this year, I think they will fall short.In fact would not be surprised if they went out in straight sets.

Considering Bentleigh has not beaten Springvale or Highett this season, I cannot fathom how they can adopt this attitude. Bentleigh has a history of choking in the big matches as they did on numerous occasions when they were in the Ammo's, especially in Grand Finals. I would love to see them get into Division 1, but from what I have seen this year, I think they will fall short.In fact would not be surprised if they went out in straight sets.

Just can't wait to see what Fish has to say about this!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back