SFNL Division 1 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate I’m confused because when I got to the game , I saw no7 from Bentleigh who looks like a gorilla on steroids throwing punches at kids , so Harry Handcuffs if your going to post , have some truth in it , and while we are at it , what about the thug who sling tackle our player in the seniors into the concrete and had to be taken to hospital and getting 14 stitches to his head. Don’t let the truth get in the way of your story.
Looking at the team sheet I don't see a number 7..... Maybe someone else?

From the outside looking in Port look poorly run.... no 19s, paying big bucks for ex-AFL who often show 0 loyalty and come and go as they like, and a 2s team that are constantly in hot water (in saying that no one has a squeaky clean magoos).

The president seems like a good guy who's trying to make changes but I worry 1 poor season near the bottom of the ladder and we might end up with a St Kilda City 2.0

From the outside looking in Port look poorly run.... no 19s, paying big bucks for ex-AFL who often show 0 loyalty and come and go as they like, and a 2s team that are constantly in hot water (in saying that no one has a squeaky clean magoos).

The president seems like a good guy who's trying to make changes but I worry 1 poor season near the bottom of the ladder and we might end up with a St Kilda City 2.0

President is a ripper. Looks to me he’s keeping it all together, just. Would have serious concerns if he stepped away from the role.
Reserves side is a circus

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry mate I’m confused because when I got to the game , I saw no7 from Bentleigh who looks like a gorilla on steroids throwing punches at kids , so Harry Handcuffs if your going to post , have some truth in it , and while we are at it , what about the thug who sling tackle our player in the seniors into the concrete and had to be taken to hospital and getting 14 stitches to his head. Don’t let the truth get in the way of your story.
Swans 1968, Racism is not okay. Because he has a darker complexion does not make him a gorilla. This is really gross behaviour, and I hope you reconsider the language you use. Racism is never okay

That’s cos the reserves side is all ex st kilda city

Swans 1968, Racism is not okay. Because he has a darker complexion does not make him a gorilla. This is really gross behaviour, and I hope you reconsider the language you use. Racism is never okay

I was describing his size , certainly wasn’t being racist , but understand why you would think that .

I’m not connected with either side but when I read swans’ post i didn’t think racism - my thought was he was describing a massive unit.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SFNL Streaming site shambles. Says on website "You can watch every game at every venue for just $10 per venue." Yet when you pay the $10, you only get the games for the day (Sunday for example) of that weekend. Can't even stream games that people have paid for!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SFNL Streaming site shambles. Says on website "You can watch every game at every venue for just $10 per venue." Yet when you pay the $10, you only get the games for the day (Sunday for example) of that weekend. Can't even stream games that people have paid for!
Would say this is more a GameFace thing. Bring back the Caravan of Coverage I reckon

It is $10 per day

Any match reports from the weekends Finals, both upset results you’d say
Wouldn’t call Cranny knocking over Springvale an upset? They did flog them the week before just to make the finals. Cranny are proven finalists whereas Springy have big question marks on their ability to go deep based on past 2 seasons. Cranny are a show this week but think St Paul’s will get the job done.

It's actually $10 per day, per division, which is plain wrong.

$20 entry fee for the Div 3 grand finals too. SFNL having a laugh.
VAFA is $17, so ball park. Don't forget footy leagues went without finals revenue in 2020 & 2021. A broken record, but costs have risen with basically everything.

What do you propose is a reasonable entry fee? $15? Its only $5 extra

We all want the best: grounds, facilities, premiership cups, medals, staff, HQ, umpires, canteen etc etc
But nothing is for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Division 1 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back