SFNL Division 4 2018

Who will win the 2018 SFNL Division 4 Premiership?

• Carrum Patterson Lakes

• Cerberus

• Dandenong

• Frankston Dolphins

• Lyndale

• Lyndhurst

• Moorabbin

• Sandown Cobras

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyndhurst by 75 over Sandown
CPL by 20 over Cerberus
Frankston by 120 over Dandenong
Moorabbin by 10 over Lyndale

there anyone else here that think thw sfnl needs to bring in some sort of drug testing because I know of at least one club that has become a sort of drug den where their “star players” are dealing drugs at the club with the senior coaches and club personnels knowledge.

there anyone else here that think thw sfnl needs to bring in some sort of drug testing because I know of at least one club that has become a sort of drug den where their “star players” are dealing drugs at the club with the senior coaches and club personnels knowledge.
How do you expect the SFNL to monitor this? If anything it is a police matter.

Tell us more...

I think many if not all clubs would have issues on their hands if drug testing came into local Footy.

Share more please which team ?
Which players ?

I don't really think this should be made public news, if you seriously think it is a issue then go to the police but this is local footy, with the demographic of players I'm sure you would find a vast majority of clubs have groups of players who take drugs. If they are playing on ice or something along those lines then yes that's an issue but other wise I don't think this should be spoken about.

Lyndhurst by 50+ over Sandown
CPL by 1 Cerberus
Frankston by 100+ over Dandenong
Moorabbin by 24 over Lyndale

Cpl vs Moorabbin in the GF

dandy and sandown joint spooners if they last out the year.

Who ever wins the seniors will also win the reserves flag aswell

lyndhurst over sandown 25points
cpl over Cerberus by 37 points
Frank over dandy 71 points
moorabin over lyndale 103 points

Frank vs cpl granny

I don't really think this should be made public news, if you seriously think it is a issue then go to the police but this is local footy, with the demographic of players I'm sure you would find a vast majority of clubs have groups of players who take drugs. If they are playing on ice or something along those lines then yes that's an issue but other wise I don't think this should be spoken about.
What club are you from Cheif?
Seems like you are trying to defend them even know they have not even been named on here..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This type of thing is rife at every level throughout and it's something that is very hard to navigate around. If blokes want to sell drugs then you can't as a local level footy club police it from a law side . All you can do is be aware and mindful of it and set parameters to keep it away from the football club and it's surroundings . If anyone wants to do that outside of footy then I would think it would become a legal matter but then again dealing drugs in small amounts is not really high on anyone's list as a priority .
You can have 37 prior charges for sexual assault in this country and still walk the streets as a " member of society "
If you are aware of it as stated maybe make a call to the president or relevant persons linked to the club .
Me personally I'd be happy to play against a group of drug affected individuals . Surely it can only hamper the final output unless its a peptide but that doesn't work either apparently James Hird reckons !
Good luck if your playing on the weekend
Everyone .
Cheers !

Lyndale getting done on their own patch was a bit of surprise for mine.

Concern is Sandown and Dandenong already look to have fallen out the back door after two hours....at least Sandown played a good side (for this level) and their 2’s were competitive which shows some depth - not sure on how good Frankston are, but have to be doing some things right. Will have some idea after round 3....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My tip for the end of the year is.

Premier: Frankston too many decent players not to do well in div 4

Spooners: Sandown lost by 100 points to a side who will finsh mid table.. also the average age of their side on the weekend is also a concern.

Spooners: Sandown lost by 100 points to a side who will finsh mid table.. also the average age of their side on the weekend is also a concern.

Yeah i noticed Greg Kerr having a kick in the seniors he must be around 45 year old.

Yep agree on Frankston...Kirkland big chance to kick 100

Lyndale getting done on their own patch was a bit of surprise for mine.

Concern is Sandown and Dandenong already look to have fallen out the back door after two hours....at least Sandown played a good side (for this level) and their 2’s were competitive which shows some depth - not sure on how good Frankston are, but have to be doing some things right. Will have some idea after round 3....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah looking at their team
Doesn’t look like any senior players are left not a single one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back