SFNL Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering u were on the back end of a slaughter 2.4!! ( that side didn’t even exist when you were in Div 2 a few years ago and bang) I understand that with minimum possessions the last thing you want is the umpires taking it off you.

i said it went both ways, not complaining about it if you can read

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but all these over umpired decisions in a low division of football, sounds like kids wanting to get onto VFL umpire lists knowing that they are being watched closely

a vid from the league put out this week said they want to speed the game up a bit and would be hot on holding the ball but you've still got to have prior surely? we're d4 footballers for a reason...

a vid from the league put out this week said they want to speed the game up a bit and would be hot on holding the ball but you've still got to have prior surely? we're d4 footballers for a reason...
the holding the ball ruling by the div 4 umps this week is HORRIBLE..... the umpires are bad enough without them actually having to make decisions that are correct.... prior opportunity is picking the ball up according to todays rulings.... please explains need to be sent to the league. players rewarded for being second to the ball

Jacob Barker.... never heard of her!
All Moorabbins decent from 2018 have left so they will be building from the ground up. Would expect them to finish in the bottom half again.

Any news on the Kerrs what new clubs will they play at this year?

Good call.....Jacob Barker BOG, Moorabbin win...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow the kanags What a rable that club has been. From being in div 2 5-6 years ago to being a 1 point victor in div 4. What a joke hahaha

Go off this year and spend your money on players who wont survive next year in div 3 thats if you win it.

Then once again you will be scratching your heads with no players again crying poor to the league.

Wow the kanags What a rable that club has been. From being in div 2 5-6 years ago to being a 1 point victor in div 4. What a joke hahaha

Go off this year and spend your money on players who wont survive next year in div 3 thats if you win it.

Then once again you will be scratching your heads with no players again crying poor to the league.

No idea who the kanags are or what a rable is, but good input champ.

Moorabbin is one of the smallest clubs in the whole of sfnl, what do you expect from them? Was a big effort to make div 2 in the first place.
Hahaha I have to laugh, Whoever happens to win the div 4 flag aren’t jumping up to play afl it’s div 3 get your hand off it please....

No idea who the kanags are or what a rable is, but good input champ.

Moorabbin is one of the smallest clubs in the whole of sfnl, what do you expect from them? Was a big effort to make div 2 in the first place.
Hahaha I have to laugh, Whoever happens to win the div 4 flag aren’t jumping up to play afl it’s div 3 get your hand off it please....

There is a bigger jump from div 4 to div 3 I can assure you that. Hallam flying in div 4 would only challenge Cerberus in div 3

But you have people on here claiming the flag already .

Win 2 games in a row and they are untouchable lol .

Get your hand of it mate .

Spend big dollars for a div 4 flag . Bunch of idiots

It was the same division only a few years ago, I severely doubt players in div 4 are gonna be scared about surviving the extravagant standard of div 3 footy....

But you have people on here claiming the flag already .

Win 2 games in a row and they are untouchable lol .

Get your hand of it mate .

Spend big dollars for a div 4 flag . Bunch of idiots

People not even associated with Moorabbin making comments and you come out with your dribble post.
By the looks of it you’re heavily involved at City, safe to say you should be the last person throwing out accusations of paying big dollars when you are supposedly offering 2’s players $$$$.

People not even associated with Moorabbin making comments and you come out with your dribble post.
By the looks of it you’re heavily involved at City, safe to say you should be the last person throwing out accusations of paying big dollars when you are supposedly offering 2’s players $$$$.
The Peanut farm would have of the most expensive ceilings in Melbourne with all the flags hanging from it. It would be in the $millions.

Just so long as they are declaring the payments of the reserves in the salary cap I guess;)

Defs not heavily involved at city . But yes I support city .

And yes they have had a history of throwing money to win div 1 flags .

But have never heard of paying reserves thoe .

Moorabbin from memory won there first 4 games last season...
How did that go for them???
Finished off the season as the biggest basket case in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back