SFNL Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing some news from the Moorabbin game on the weekend.... investigation on them not actually winning.... wrong scores up....

Any word filtered through as to why Lyndhurst's coach quit on the eve of the season.
It must have been something major for him to walk or be pushed that late in proceedings.

hearing some news from the Moorabbin game on the weekend.... investigation on them not actually winning.... wrong scores up....

How can it be investigated? Goal umpires confirm scores at the end of every quater? One of the umpires cheat for them?

How can it be investigated? Goal umpires confirm scores at the end of every quater? One of the umpires cheat for them?

I guess if all games are now being videoed, someone at SFNL HQ can watch the replay with a pen and paper in hand. Then if scores are indifferent to the published results Lyndhurst would have a case, wouldn't they?

Watching the videos how can anyone beat Moorabbin. With issac, Jackson, Barker, Zammit they will be bloody hard to beat. Way to slick. I might be be biased as an ex player but wowwe, best I’ve seen the Kangas in a long time.
#premiers2019
#givethemthecupnow

So are we just ignoring the fact that Cooke quit the week of the season? This thread that biased that it doesn't even get discussed?
Why did he leave? Who's taken over?
You plebs are all over Sandown, Dandenong, Lyndale, south Yarra everytime they do anything but Lyndhurst are untouchable?

So are we just ignoring the fact that Cooke quit the week of the season? This thread that biased that it doesn't even get discussed?
You plebs are all over Sandown, Dandenong, Lyndale, south Yarra everytime they do anything but Lyndhurst are untouchable?
Probably because Paddys the best and most respected coach in the league.

its amazing what winning games will do... cheer up Charlie. if u want to know who's taken over give the club a call and ask. im sure they will be happy to tell you who is in charge. or better yet keep your massively hurt arse sooking on big footy

Watching the videos how can anyone beat Moorabbin. With issac, Jackson, Barker, Zammit they will be bloody hard to beat. Way to slick. I might be be biased as an ex player but wowwe, best I’ve seen the Kangas in a long time.
#premiers2019
#givethemthecupnow
Who the hell is Stele Slaughter? Sounds dodgy to me, where's Nath?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were beaten on the weekend

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hallam will run them off their feet, Moorabbins’s age will be highlighted against them that’s for sure, Hallam move the ball really well and that’s where they beat CPL and although Lyndale appear to be undermanned Hallam just smashed them with run. Hallam all the way for mine.

... Hallam all the way for mine.

We’re two rounds in - bit early to be calling the shots. I’m not sold on Hallam yet - their two wins over CPL and Lyndale don’t tell us anything IMO. Especially After watching CPL’s vision in rounds 1 & 2, they look nothing like the Lions of 2018...

Think if anything, we take out that Moorabbin will be more than competitive with the top tier in Div 4 this year. Really looking forward to seeing the result of their clash with Frankston this upcoming weekend.

Hope we all enjoyed our Easter breaks. Get back to hurling abuse at each other so I can read and laugh. Cheers!

So nothings come out of the Lyndhurst Vs Moorabbin game???
Surely it does not take a week and a half to watch the replay of the game.
I assume the score recorded will stand.

So nothings come out of the Lyndhurst Vs Moorabbin game???
Surely it does not take a week and a half to watch the replay of the game.
I assume the score recorded will stand.

The league just posted about it, game is going to be over turned. Seems pretty unfair, if one team thinks they are winning they are going to play differently as a posed to them thinking they are losing and have to score. Don’t think Moorabbin are gonna be to happy with that result. Even though technically it’s the right decision.

Any guess on winners this week, still a few question marks around teams. Hallam, Moorabbin and cpl are the teams that are my big ones. Surprising starts from all of them so far.

But surely if one team clearly scores more than the other team you cant rule in favour of the losing side

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just think that the score would dictate the way a game is played, if anything giving the game a draw and then sacking all umpires involved given there is no lower divisions for them to go to would be the answer. It’s not like they had to keep track of a shoot out, it was a low scoring affair

The statement put out by the league Is the biggest joke in all of this. They are shifting nearly all of the blame on the timekeepers. These are people in volunteer roles at local footy clubs. The blame should be solely on the goal umpires. They are required to keep the score and confirm them each quarter, then correct the timekeepers if there is an error.
The whole thing is a farce. Several mistakes were made throughout the game, so it’s not as simple as just saying the end scores are wrong so we’ll just overturn it.
The errors were made In the 3rd quarter. That gives plenty of time for either team to win or lose the game. It would have been played differently if the scores were correct throughout the game, so how can they say it’s a clear cut decision? It should have been awarded a draw or a non result.

Goal Umpires are clearly at Fault, i hope that they never umpire again with that effort. Obviously they couldn't give a stuff! Poor form SFL Umpires, poor form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back