SFNL Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moorabbin are knackered, two of their best players are gone, one done a runner last minute, other injured
Cpl to take it home for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the rumour of divisions 3 and 4 being combined next season? Couple teams to just have thirds sides.

That would be the obvious and logical move to make.......which almost ensures the SFNL won't do it!
Some talk of the MPNFL talking to clubs about crossing to them also.

Makes sense to drop back to 3 divs purely on the current number of clubs.

Maybe they’ll go with div 1 as 10 teams and then 3 divs of 8?

Any truth to the rumour of divisions 3 and 4 being combined next season? Couple teams to just have thirds sides.
I have heard this also during the Hallam vs Frankston game last Saturday
Would be much easier play everyone once and a few teams twice,and for sides like Dandenong and lyndale should just go to the thirds division

Clubs like dandy and Lyndale probably do need to go to the thirds they are stagnant where each year most clubs are getting better

I have heard this also during the Hallam vs Frankston game last Saturday
Would be much easier play everyone once and a few teams twice,and for sides like Dandenong and lyndale should just go to the thirds division

Would be a lot better for the league to have it re structured. Unless MtWav and Sandown are making comebacks.

I think, if its the same number of clubs.

Div 1 - 10 teams
Div 2 - 8 teams
Div 3 - 8 teams
Div 4 - 8 teams

And maybe after Div 2, 3, 4 have played each team twice. SFNL do the draw for the last 4 rounds where you play 2 top four teams and 2 bottom four teams, so its more even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back