SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard the Peter Gerard signing will be costly, but haven’t heard that they are in debt. a bloke at work plays for them and he said they are getting 30+ on the track and have recruited well. But I get told that every season.
never heard of him!

Poorabbin if you believe the hype or lyndhurst

Lyndhurst only have the 1 bloke from Dande (lol) on the website... how many others have they actually gotten but haven't shared yet? also any 5050 players coming down? heard they may be getting a bloke from divy 2 that will be handy?

Wouldn’t count out Wilson from cpl the bloke won it last year playing in a average team and now they’ve picked up pretty well I’d expect him to kick a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve played a handful of games in this comp, I think about 6 and snagged about 40 goals, I’ve never heard of Trent day? Lyndhurst are zero chop and clearly don’t have a good backline or else I wouldn’t have kicked a million goals in the finals. I have heard “dromana lions” have recruited well. Whispers around the navy barracks is that Moorabbin will continue to suck. Eying a return this year so I’m a fair sniff of winning the Coleman. Good luck

I’ve played a handful of games in this comp, I think about 6 and snagged about 40 goals, I’ve never heard of Trent day? Lyndhurst are zero chop and clearly don’t have a good backline or else I wouldn’t have kicked a million goals in the finals. I have heard “dromana lions” have recruited well. Whispers around the navy barracks is that Moorabbin will continue to suck. Eying a return this year so I’m a fair sniff of winning the Coleman. Good luck
In terms of “big moves” had a mate play against that Peter Gerard and he can’t kick or handball doubt he is much of a threat. The bloke that almost coached carrum to a flag the other year was on the move I heard ? Could be a big shake up depending on what club he goes too? May open up his options to open his vocal cords up and scream at blokes twice his size from the bench

Dandenong have lost more than they have gained, Lyndhurst and Frankston have picked up a few not showing in the transfers yet. Moorabbin look like they might be leading the pack for recruits so far, big season ahead for the Kansas I reckon providing they retain their list.
Just looking through the transfers and apart from an old lacklustre list, that I absolutely tore apart. I think the bloke I played on with 52 years old and one of the younger guys so it probably doesn’t matter who they get, as they talk the talk every year, even recruited the hulk and couldn’t play finals. I mean did you see the size of that guy he couldn’t fit in a car I thought he was going to explode. Division 1 mpnfl premiership players going to the dromana lions is huge, even the couple of reserve players they got will be handy. Lyndhurst and “Trent Day” are a pack of grubs. Best thing that happened down that estate was it being voted the most unliveable suburb in Melbourne and a pack of guys got the lightning symbol tattooed on them I heard. The mail down the barracks is that It will be a real shake up this year

Just looking through the transfers and apart from an old lacklustre list, that I absolutely tore apart. I think the bloke I played on with 52 years old and one of the younger guys so it probably doesn’t matter who they get, as they talk the talk every year, even recruited the hulk and couldn’t play finals. I mean did you see the size of that guy he couldn’t fit in a car I thought he was going to explode. Division 1 mpnfl premiership players going to the dromana lions is huge, even the couple of reserve players they got will be handy. Lyndhurst and “Trent Day” are a pack of grubs. Best thing that happened down that estate was it being voted the most unliveable suburb in Melbourne and a pack of guys got the lightning symbol tattooed on them I heard. The mail down the barracks is that It will be a real shake up this year
Can’t wait to see what your barracks buddies have to deliver this year, as far as transfers go all will be revealed in the next few weeks as clubs are holding their cards close to their chest in particular those going to opposition clubs. Lyndhurst and Moorabbin definitely have opposing club players training with them. Are you playing this year?

Can’t wait to see what your barracks buddies have to deliver this year, as far as transfers go all will be revealed in the next few weeks as clubs are holding their cards close to their chest in particular those going to opposition clubs. Lyndhurst and Moorabbin definitely have opposing club players training with them. Are you playing this year?

You sure know a lot about Moorabbin? Where do you get this insight considering no one openly from the club writes on here. Who are these players that are training with other clubs? Also how is Lyndhurst recruiting opposition players when there president has repeatedly stated they don’t pay anyone?

They will dish up a few alright games the barracks boys, and look out a div 4 sfl team has other div 4 sfl players training with them. Breaking the big stories mate. Yeah I’m contracted at Frankston but on bye weekends etc I’ll have a kick with the sailors. Hopefully against that bloke who abuses steroids from Moorabbin I want to wipe his face in the mud

You sure know a lot about Moorabbin? Where do you get this insight considering no one openly from the club writes on here. Who are these players that are training with other clubs? Also how is Lyndhurst recruiting opposition players when there president has repeatedly stated they don’t pay anyone?
Not involved with either club just work with a bloke from Moorabbin who likes to talk them up, and isn’t Trent Day going to Lyndhurst? has he gone there alone. Anyway I guess we will know soon enough.

They will dish up a few alright games the barracks boys, and look out a div 4 sfl team has other div 4 sfl players training with them. Breaking the big stories mate. Yeah I’m contracted at Frankston but on bye weekends etc I’ll have a kick with the sailors. Hopefully against that bloke who abuses steroids from Moorabbin I want to wipe his face in the mud

This actually Jimmy Miller or is someone trolling using his name :'D, either way, elite gags LMAO

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back