Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Also it's very obvious that Richmond have told Shai not to nominate a club so they can get a bidding war going, similar to Jackson with Melbourne. The question is whether it will work in getting 9 and 10 out of Freo.

We have a history of caving so I expect it to be something like 9 and 10 with either 29 or a future 2nd coming back, will be pleasantly surprised if it's for 9 and 16

Also it's very obvious that Richmond have told Shai not to nominate a club so they can get a bidding war going, similar to Jackson with Melbourne. The question is whether it will work in getting 9 and 10 out of Freo.

We have a history of caving so I expect it to be something like 9 and 10 with either 29 or a future 2nd coming back, will be pleasantly surprised if it's for 9 and 16

The target from Richmond isn’t 9 and 10. It’s too much.

They’ll try and get a future 2nd thrown in.

We’ll ask for picks back this year, which might work out.

All the right noises being made to maximise richmonds return

What you seem to have failed to understand is, if he does end up at West Coast, your club has accepted unders.

Despite your endless drivel re WA clubs being bent over WCE do not have the draft capital to get it done.

If it does happen, you have received unders and WCE have decimated their draft hands for another 2yrs (Tim Kelly says hi).

What you seem to have failed to understand is, if he does end up at West Coast, your club has accepted unders.

Despite your endless drivel re WA clubs being bent over WCE do not have the draft capital to get it done.

If it does happen, you have received unders and WCE have decimated their draft hands for another 2yrs (Tim Kelly says hi).
Thank you for sharing.

Can you lend us that crystal ball when you are done?

Significant salary will be involved as well. Not pointing at you, but I'm not sure why people keep missing it in their trades as it's almost the most obvious win-win part of the whole trade.

I reckon the stalemate is simply Richmond are pushing for 9 and 10 and Freo are offering 9 and 16. With Baker nominating West Coast I reckon Richmond are gonna push for 9 and 10 even harder now
Trade period hasnt opened yet, has there actually been a reported stalemate?

Pick 3 > Pick 9 and 16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton is definitely worth 3x 1st rounders now that I think about it.

Surely Freo are falling over themselves to give Richmond picks 9, 10 and 16 for him??
It will be 9 and 16 (which will probably blow out to 12 and 20 on draft night), unless Freo wants us to pay for some of his salary. In which case I could see it being 9 and 10 (12 and 13 on draft night).

Let’s see where it all lands in two weeks. I don’t think this will be far from the mark.

Surely Freo are falling over themselves to give Richmond picks 9, 10 and 16 for him??
Hold Up No GIF by Brett Eldredge

It's a bidding war remember? Why not 3 + F1 from West Coast?

I hate to say it but I agree with Stallon on this one, Bolton is easily worth 3 × 1st rounders. It sucks because now we cant afford Baker who is also worth pick 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back