Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Picks #10 & #18 is more than fair... as it's overs. Asking for picks #10 & #11 is ridiculous.

If the deal falls through, this will really impact on Richmond's rebuild too.
The likes of Richmond, Collingwood and Geelong are unbelievably greedy. I guess that's why they are constantly near the top of the ladder the last 10 years

The likes of Richmond, Collingwood and Geelong are unbelievably greedy. I guess that's why they are constantly near the top of the ladder the last 10 years
It's interesting that the narrative on Fox Footy was biased against the non-Victoriah teams involved in these trades when I listened in last night.

Richmond deserve over for their players traded... but the same principle doesn't apply to West Coast.

A player who has snook this year, be a pain in the bottom and is on $1m.
Having a sook. At 25 years old he has 2 kids and another on the way with both he and partner wanting to go home for a bit of family life, seems like pretty normal to me. Kids have grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles etc. You don't think this has more to do with it rather than being a sook and a pain in the bottom.

Actually Richmond have been very good to it's players in general and rarely in the headlines for this sort of negotiating. I'm with you though, take 10 and 18 and it is done.

Having a sook. At 25 years old he has 2 kids and another on the way with both he and partner wanting to go home for a bit of family life, seems like pretty normal to me. Kids have grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles etc. You don't think this has more to do with it rather than being a sook and a pain in the bottom.
Does that give any leverage to Richmond?

Does that give any leverage to Richmond?

Yes 4 years to go on his contract.

This was less than 2 years ago when he had his contract extension.
Bolton said that he could not see himself playing his football anywhere else.

“I have loved the Club since I got drafted. I love the culture here, all the boys, the coaching staff and playing at the MCG,” he added.

“It was pretty easy to decide in the end… I am super excited to stay here.”

“I have loved the Club since I got drafted. I love the culture here, all the boys, the coaching staff and playing at the MCG,” he added.

Did the Tigers try to top with the two GWS players and the coach was still there at that time?

He couldn't imagine how the Tigers has fallen off badly.

You have Tassie coming up. You guys are desperate AF and it shows.

Enjoy housing a salty Bolton and Baker and chugging down on that bag of d1cks

I will, I love watching Bolton, absolute weapon. If the tigers are shit so be it, never thought I’d see one flag let alone three. The only thing that would upset me in all this is if we give him away for less than he’s worth, then I’ll be dirty.
I guess you’re pretty happy with the flags you’ve witnessed…. Oh sorry

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Damien Hardwick there at that time? And McQualter? Wouldn't be the first time a player has wanted out over a coaching setup change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back