Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I would surprised if they did, they seriously need Bolton's class, he is the cherry on top of a delicious cake.
Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

TAKE MY TEAM'S DELICIOUS CAKE OUT YO GOSH DARN MOUTH!

Freo offering 10, 11 and 18 for Baker and Bolton leaves them in a weak negotiating position, because much as I love him no way is Baker worth 11.

Freo have effectively said Bolton’s worth more than 10 + 18, and conceded 11 is available in the right deal.

From Richmond’s point of view negotiations from here should be about what (if anything) moves that 18 to 11.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Freo offering 10, 11 and 18 for Baker and Bolton leaves them in a weak negotiating position, because much as I love him no way is Baker worth 11.

Freo have effectively said Bolton’s worth more than 10 + 18, and conceded 11 is available in the right deal.

From Richmond’s point of view negotiations from here should be about what (if anything) moves that 18 to 11.

Exactly Freo trying to make out that Baker is worth 11 is laughable, everyone knows he is spot on worth 18.
Bolton is the one that is worth 10,11 and they are trying to get him cheap.

Before Baker nominated WCE, it was on the table. that's a fact.

Think we’re willing to overpay for Baker because our $ is significantly lower than WC and he has his heart set on playing for the team he grew up supporting (tbh can’t blame him)

Just a theory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is the case, and I highly doubt it, as none of us really know what is going on, then you can only trade what you have in your hand. Pick 10, 11 and 18 is what Freo have. Pick 30 is probably not going to do it.

Freo wanting a high pick for Bo Allan seems to make sense, who do you pick, Allen or Baker, Allen.

So it seems to me the only way we get this done is Bolton going for 10 and 18, and maybe Baker thrown in for 30 and a future pic maybe, unless they get together with another club or WC to swing some deals.

If this is the case, and I highly doubt it, as none of us really know what is going on, then you can only trade what you have in your hand. Pick 10, 11 and 18 is what Freo have. Pick 30 is probably not going to do it.

Freo wanting a high pick for Bo Allan seems to make sense, who do you pick, Allen or Baker, Allen.

So it seems to me the only way we get this done is Bolton going for 10 and 18, and maybe Baker thrown in for 30 and a future pic maybe, unless they get together with another club or WC to swing some deals.
Don't worry WCE shat the bed and apparently gave you pick 3 for baker 12 and somehow Owies is involved.

You reamed them which I'm all for. But now we must rip you off... circle of life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back