News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's a bit if charade with McAdam to keep his value. I think we are happy for him to go but want to make sure that Melbourne really want him and we get decent compensation.
Why not keep him if all he wanted was an extra year? I'll probably even offer him $50K more for those 3 years compared to just getting pick 35 which will be just about useless in this draft as it will blow out to pick 45-50.

Why not keep him if all he wanted was an extra year? I'll probably even offer him $50K more for those 3 years compared to just getting pick 35 which will be just about useless in this draft as it will blow out to pick 45-50.
I think three years is to many. Depends If we think Gollant or someone else can do the role?

A future 2nd is fair value... though would prefer him to stay.

Can someone send him a link to the Oliver thread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know why he actually wants to leave?

just got a better offer from Melbourne or ?
Think we are happy to match the offer but he wants a change after a shyte year.

I'm blaming Christian.

With us, he's only an injury or suspension away from having to prove himself again in the 2s. He's not been elevated to 'fit again, straight back in' status. And he knows we don't drop the murphy's and Sloane's lightly at our club. I expect Melbourne see him as a certain best 22 player when fit, he won't have to prove himself and wait for other player's injury or long run of poor form.

With us, he's only an injury or suspension away from having to prove himself again in the 2s. He's not been elevated to 'fit again, straight back in' status. And he knows we don't drop the murphy's and Sloane's lightly at our club. I expect Melbourne see him as a certain best 22 player when fit, he won't have to prove himself and wait for other player's injury or long run of poor form.
He should have come straight back in after his suspension. Stupid of nicks not to select him. wtf was the point in appealing his suspension then.

He should have come straight back in after his suspension. Stupid of nicks not to select him. wtf was the point in appealing his suspension then.

We know full well by the time McAdam finished his suspension, Nicks was selecting the same players game after game regardless of form. So he was out of favour because he wasn't part of our first wins.

We were humming along by the time he got back from suspension - kicking 18 goals a week. Understandable they didn’t want to change straight away - and Fog also came back after a week off. So they prioritised Fog over McAdam - and unfortunately he then got injured

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Didnt realise this guy had finished top 7 twice in the last 4 years. Actually thought it was THIS year in his limited games that he looked the best he ever has.

1697422576556.png

1697422620811.png

Remove this Banner Ad

News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back