News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

based on 4 posts? little rough.
LOL - maybe right. I had thought you were one of those Port posters who come on here with their alt account. If that's not true, I take it back. Your first few posts just seemed to be the kind of bait that the alt accounts throw.

LOL - maybe right. I had thought you were one of those Port posters who come on here with their alt account. If that's not true, I take it back. Your first few posts just seemed to be the kind of bait that the alt accounts throw.
lol not a problem, i probably should have celebrated port's spring choke a little longer before saying how i thought their young talent beats ours, but the way geoffa32 said made it too tempting not to make a comment!

Would like to see us include a play for Will Verrall as part of moving McAdam to Melbourne. Could fit nicely as our future ruck, and has had a year of mentoring from some pretty good specimens, as long as he can get over the injury concerns this year.

Toby Murray looks to have filled that position?
I must have missed something .....is Toby Murray coming as a SANFL top-up .....or have we committed to drafting him, as a player not selected in 2 x Drafts ?

Would like to see us include a play for Will Verrall as part of moving McAdam to Melbourne. Could fit nicely as our future ruck, and has had a year of mentoring from some pretty good specimens, as long as he can get over the injury concerns this year.
Verrall and Oliver for McAdam it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother Nick wasn't selected in 2 x drafts either. So far nothing from the club on Toby Murray but the Border Mail journalist from the area Steve Tervet wouldn't have gone to print unless his mail was pretty solid. My guess with Himmelberg seemingly gone Toby will likely be coming on the same terms as Nick, try out over summer and if impresses via the SSP.
That would be a good deal for us it that inventuates. I don't know why he wouldn't just nominate for the rookie draft though. We will have rookie spots to fill.

Brother Nick wasn't selected in 2 x drafts either. So far nothing from the club on Toby Murray but the Border Mail journalist from the area Steve Tervet wouldn't have gone to print unless his mail was pretty solid. My guess with Himmelberg seemingly gone Toby will likely be coming on the same terms as Nick, try out over summer and if impresses via the SSP.

2 Michalanney's and 2 Murray's in our next Premiership Backline? :p

That would be a good deal for us it that inventuates. I don't know why he wouldn't just nominate for the rookie draft though. We will have rookie spots to fill.
If you're not sure on a guy(s) it's not the worst idea in the world to leave the spot open and use the pre-season to gauge which one you want to take.

Apparently.

I think his worth is a pick in the mid to late 20's but we don't really need that this year. We would be unlikely to use a pick in the 30's so may as well send him to the draft.

Hopefully Melbourne will agree to a F2. A F3 wouldn't be worth it.
Why not look to bundle McAdam with a F4 for Melbourne's F2

Remove this Banner Ad

News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back