Toast Sharrod Wellingham Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to read this on the Hawks board.

Wellingham was mentioned in the best but the amount of hard stuff he shirks is crazy.

Been watching very closely I see.

Interesting to read this on the Hawks board.

Been watching very closely I see.

What clown posted this?!

Needs to go stick his head in an oven.

He almost played half the game as a midfielder last night

As in he was at stoppages

Watching that Wellers goal for the 8th time this hour.

WELLINGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM.

Goose bumps.

He might get minutes in the midfield is week of we do t have match up for him down back

....Sets sailed for home .....agh the Eagles ....remember that line ...Peter matera

He almost played half the game as a midfielder last night

As in he was at stoppages
Vs roos last night Hanson was their spare man who played defence all night . Wellingham started as our spare and drifted up from defence and created extras at the stoppages and through the midfield hardly had an opponent all night but played that role to perfection .
15 intercepts and pushed forward for a goal !
Hopefully hawks do the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vs roos last night Hanson was their spare man who played defence all night . Wellingham started as our spare and drifted up from defence and created extras at the stoppages and through the midfield hardly had an opponent all night but played that role to perfection .

Great pick up. New/Different tactic from Simpson I reckon. An evolution of "The Spitter" tactic, that probably got found out after the Talking Footy expose`.

We did it will Hurn against Hawks in the QF. Played a lot further up the ground was around a lot of the contests.

Unpredictable for the opposition.

Nice tactic!

Great pick up. New/Different tactic from Simpson I reckon.

We did it will Hurn against Hawks in the QF. Played a lot further up the ground was around a lot of the contests.

Unpredictable for the opposition.

Nice tactic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sharrod Wellingham Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back