Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

On a phone I can't even read the full thread title!

But thanks ND and I hope you're all more comfy in here. Always remember the old Sweet FA proverb: "Nobody wins a Beez from the middle of someone else's thread"

Best of luck to all affected parties in settling the angst surrounding this event.

Larvyazawl

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Two things
1. Thread title is worse than before and a blatant lie.
2. Furies are not motivated by Beez, baubles etc. we are team oriented now.

The Furies would like to tell the Sweet FA to **** themselves...
On behalf of the Sweet F.A. we accept the Furies heartfelt apologies for being the total flogs they are.

I enjoyed this mini flog reunion. This is how you guys should have celebrated your 25th season. Assuming you actually remembered your 25th season prior to your 26th season.

I enjoyed this mini flog reunion. This is how you guys should have celebrated your 25th season. Assuming you actually remembered your 25th season prior to your 26th season.
We're rebels... we had our 25th season after our 26th season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've received some questions via pm, so I've turned this sook thread into something worthwhile, a forum to hear about the new glory that is the Furies!

Q) why did you get rid of TJASTA ? He was one of the best players in the SFA

A) don't be a delusional flog. Stick to the stupid song contest where your lack of intellect is an asset

Q) why didn't you delist TJASTA ? If he's so bad why not get rid of him?

A) spite, that's how I roll

Q) how is this turmoil productive for the future of the Furies? And.can I come.back to the furies?

A) **** off, I don't tell you how to run your shitty club, and half hats are banned from the hippodrome

I like you, wouldn't be that mean to you
Technically, this would be the rare "win-win" scenario. You lose someone who gives you the shits while I gain someone who shows up to match threads.

If we go back to the end of s21 I can quash the recruitment of NaturalDisaster. It'll be like he never existed.

I've never wanted a time machine more than right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've received some questions via pm, so I've turned this sook thread into something worthwhile, a forum to hear about the new glory that is the Furies!

Q) why did you get rid of TJASTA ? He was one of the best players in the SFA

A) don't be a delusional flog. Stick to the stupid song contest where your lack of intellect is an asset

Q) why didn't you delist TJASTA ? If he's so bad why not get rid of him?

A) spite, that's how I roll

Q) how is this turmoil productive for the future of the Furies? And.can I come.back to the furies?

A) fu** off, I don't tell you how to run your shitty club, and half hats are banned from the hippodrome

What are you going to offer me to come back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back