Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just **** off you absolute potato

d72cd9533904bd0f14a00f66d25d3b0e

The debate in my head is who do I dislike more... Ken Hinkley or Crows fans... It says a lot about the shitfulness of Ken Hinkley that this is even a debate.

A loss probably does more for the club long term if it hastens Ken's exit, but I really hate Adelaide... I know as soon as I enter the stadium that hatred will overtake my Ken loathing and I'll just want to win, but I fully understand that I may have to witness another shitting of the bed and collect on my Adelaide hedge bet.
Just remind yourself that a Crows win will be a false dawn for them that will ultimately cause them more pain in the long run.

Friday night viewing for 2 out of form clubs lol.

Sorry to all the neutral supporters in advance.
They'll all be watching the VFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we barely beat these idiots last year and we were a supposed "top 2" H&A team. our line-up is so much shitter tonight than what we fielded that night too. i dunno man, who kicks our goals? i'd rather the primus era quaddie of doom i reckon

I absolutely do. You don't get to tell me what I do and don't want. I don't want us to win another game until Hinkley is sacked.
I still don't understand it and I'm skeptical but you do you.

Did you buy a membership this year? How do you intend to make use of that this year?

Since we beat the Crows by 4 points last time...

Port's outs - Aliir, Bergman, Dixon, Duursma, Fantasia, Gray, Ladhams.
In - Mayes, Skinner, Motlop, McEntee, L Jones, Mead.

Aliir alone collected 21 disposals for the night at 81% efficiency, took 11 marks – five of which were contested and had an incredible 16 intercepts. He also notched career highs of 17 kicks and ten intercept marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back