Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see how we kick a score
Forward line of
Spp in 2games 4 goals-2 behinds (good form)
Marshell in 2 games 8touches and 1 goal
Moltop in 2 games 22 touches 2goals
MG in 2 games 20 touches 1 goal 4 behinds
Rozee in 2 games 18 touches 2 goal 2 behinds

Mayes and McEntee first games.....
Houston to ignore all of them and kick 6 from 50 seems to be the plan.

I just got an email from Port saying the Flanket is back and i initially thought what is he only choosing flankers now?
We like to flanket the midfield

I just got an email from Port saying the Flanket is back and i initially thought what is he only choosing flankers now?

Oh wow! The Flanket is back? Who knew it even left?

ps; what's a "Flanket"?

Hinkley will be gone at the end of the season if we don't make top 4, we don't have to lose every game for it to happen and we sure as hell don't need to lose to the crows.

And they aren't sacking him after round 3, even if we do lose. Coach sacking generally don't happen until deep into the season.

Wouldn't you want the new coach to come in with still a little bit of confidence left in the team? One that is simply crying out for a new voice/message rather than a team that has completely lost it's way, bereft of confidence and so low that not even Clarkson will be able to pick them up off the canvas.

That's what will happen if we start losing games like tonight, we will lose confidence and it could take years to recover.

We need this one.

We will win.
What did Blight last?

8 weeks?

Let's set a new record.

I am planning to watch this instead. Totally rivetting, unlike our likely performance tonight.

Oh ****, it's Venom!
GIF by Venom Movie

I also have something that clashes with it.

It's rated R18+.
Is it a movie based on a roman emperor and his known excess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see us have 50 clearances and 60 inside 50's for 8 goals tonight. Also keen for our usual goalless or 1 goal 1st qtr to set the tone. Keen.

Oh wow! The Flanket is back? Who knew it even left?
I took mine out of the packet and it immediately ran around in a circle. Then it rolled its ankle and fell over, wincing. Now it's ****ing useless

Friday night viewing for 2 out of form clubs lol.

Sorry to all the neutral supporters in advance.
Fortunately there won't be too many neutral supporters,on FTO the game is only covered in S.A. and the N.T. everyone else gets Melbourne v Essendon.

Fortunately there won't be too many neutral supporters,on FTO the game is only covered in S.A. and the N.T. everyone else gets Melbourne v Essendon.
Showdown would be one of the most watched games in the AFL because of the rival I'm got a few melbourne mates that will watch it on fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back