Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Port players have any pride then they blow the Crows away within a quarter, no 2 goal to 1 goal first quarter, just kill them off within a quarter, other teams do it us.

Who wants to watch 15th vs 18th!? Glad its not on FTA for all to see our embarassment.

See, we say this, but the AFL continues to cram Richmond vs Carlton and Essendon vs Collingwood down the nation’s throat, regardless of circumstances, whether we like it or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not much of a “bring back the bars” guy but I don’t wanna see this rabble wearing that guernsey.
I'd love to see us in the bars but not while Ken Hinkley is disgracing this football club and the legends that wore it.

Crows by 22. Think they'll blitz us with one good quarter, and the rest of the time they'll go defensive because they know we won't be able to work our way through that. First Showdown in a while that I won't watch though - will be out for dinner.

I understood posts like this in the immediate aftermath of the loss to hawthorn, it was an embarrassing performance and we did it in eberts tribute game which made it worse. But I don’t really get them now and deep down I know no port supporter actually wants them to lose tonight so why is every second post suggesting that.

Most on here were predicting Brisbane would smash us, they didn’t, in fact we were 4 goals up late in the 3rd and if it wasn’t for key players going down we probably would’ve hung on and won.

So we are reacting to one really bad loss in a 22 round season. Even in 2020 and 2021 we had some bad losses but we never had the personnel we have out now.

The fact some of those key personnel aren’t due back for a while does worry me though but I’m not willing to give up the season in round 2. And want to give them the chance to respond tonight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We've been shit all preseason.. Brisbane have been ordinary two weeks in a row and still did us. Hawthorn trounced us and we struggled to beat a crows team with a near full team pre season. We are shit and the players have quit on him. Now do I expect a win tonight and to be gaslighted like I've been gang r*ped by PAFC? Yes.

A meh type game if there was ever one.

I rather be hyping up other 51's.

One of the best names in sports, and a great of NFL, wore 51 - Dick Butkus - Hall of Fame linebacker for the Chicago Bears. The second u usually gets pronounced as an i.

I'm just annoyed that at a time when we should be smashing them by record numbers we are in a Hinkley slump.
This is where I hate Koch (and Richo). From 2018 we've been given a rolled gold chance to destroy Adelaide's chances of being the most supported club in SA (which means more sponsorships, more members and from there better time slots with Adelaide relegated to the GWS Sunday Twilight type games), yet his continual backing of the fool has us treading water. Koch talks about getting sponsors and members, yet has held us back from becoming a true power (no pun) club of the AFL. The long term opportunity lost by Hinkley remaining shits me almost as much as the short term pain of seeing the buffoon chugging Coke Zeros as he makes no moves from the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back