Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A meh type game if there was ever one.

I rather be hyping up other 51's.

One of the best names in sports, and a great of NFL, wore 51 - Dick Butkus - Hall of Fame linebacker for the Chicago Bears. The second u usually gets pronounced as an i.

My nominee is Area 51. Chiefly because of this white-coated jet engine:

BA460108-58E9-44A9-928B-EDC3C2166A71.jpeg

Crows by 22. Think they'll blitz us with one good quarter, and the rest of the time they'll go defensive because they know we won't be able to work our way through that. First Showdown in a while that I won't watch though - will be out for dinner.
Same. Kind of forgot it was tonight anyway, but dinner at the Crafers and staying up there ovenight so I can sample many fine ales was 100% more appealing.

Crows by 22. Think they'll blitz us with one good quarter, and the rest of the time they'll go defensive because they know we won't be able to work our way through that. First Showdown in a while that I won't watch though - will be out for dinner.
We will blitz ourselves with a trademark goalless first quarter.

Been watching Port since the mid sixties never have i ever been so despondent as i have been this last 5 years under hinkely and koch.
Something is pure garbage with these guys at the helm, no incentive and no excitement coming into this showdown simply do not give a hoot.
The best result for a forced change at Alberton is a loss to the cows some might say i dont support the club i just simply do not support the absolute BS that is being delivered from the top!

Same. Kind of forgot it was tonight anyway, but dinner at the Crafers and staying up there ovenight so I can sample many fine ales was 100% more appealing.
Yeah I'm getting dinner at Arkhe in Norwood, and staying at the Mayfair in town. Couldn't give a shit about the footy tonight tbh.

RussellEbertHandball I saw this post in the now locked preview thread.
1648792879569.png
I could only think of one other Friday Night double-up on Good Friday in 2019, and sure enough we were one of the two teams shafted that night... how convenient :mad:
1648793205756.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RussellEbertHandball I saw this post in the now locked preview thread.
View attachment 1360505
I could only think of one other Friday Night double-up on Good Friday in 2019, and sure enough we were one of the two teams shafted that night... how convenient :mad:
View attachment 1360515
Last year Good Friday R3 - 2 Vic teams on 7, 2 non Vic on Fox Footy.

The BS argument for years was the Royal Children's Hospital Appeal in Victoria is such a tradition from 1930's and on 7 since 1957, so can't have footy on that day and because of religious reasons, but as soon as AFL says yes, they say stuff the RCHA and we will put the 2 local footy teams on TV.

North Melbourne
2.2 3.4 3.8 5.9​
39​
Fri 02-Apr-2021 4:20 PM (3:20 PM) Att: 28,483 Venue: Docklands
Western Bulldogs
4.2 9.6 15.10 25.17​
167​
Western Bulldogs won by 128 pts [Match stats]
Adelaide
5.0 8.2 11.6 14.11​
95​
Fri 02-Apr-2021 7:20 PM (6:50 PM) Att: 30,175 Venue: Adelaide Oval
Gold Coast
5.6 5.9 9.11 12.13​
85​
Adelaide won by 10 pts [Match stats]

On what planet is losing two home prelims, the second by >70, an argument in favour of the club?
Was a cringe worthy interview and that's being polite, rowey cupping his balls and Timmy being careful not to say anything negative

Gee it's embarrassing listening to Charlie talk these days, he's currently on 5aa.
"We've made two prelims in a row.... herp deep... toddy deserves more support..."
That interview was triggering. Basically saying supporters can either support us or pi$$ off.

Saying we should be grateful about the last 2 prelims. Saying they don't know how to get to the next level but they're trying.

So he's admitting they are literally clueless - and it's showing on the field.

If it wasn't coming out of his mouth, I could've sworn it was Hinkley speaking.

Gee it's embarrassing listening to Charlie talk these days, he's currently on 5aa.
"We've made two prelims in a row.... herp deep... toddy deserves more support..."

Tells me the players don't actually give a stuff about success. Or he doesn't anyway. He's happy getting paid big bucks and tinkering around on cars. Doesn't really need to win.

That interview was triggering. Basically saying supporters can either support us or pi$$ off.

Saying we should be grateful about the last 2 prelims. Saying they don't know how to get to the next level but they're trying.

So he's admitting they are literally clueless - and it's showing on the field.

If it wasn't coming out of his mouth, I could've sworn it was Hinkley speaking.
Excellent. I will pi$& off with my money too 😡😡😡

Palpatine out!

At least the Bunnies are playing so I can flick over to that when we trot out our 'zero goal first quarter' special
The parallels between the Bunnies and Port are horrifying, one is rarely an escape from the other 😂😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back