Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude you are one of the strangest posters. I could swear every post is about Narkle. You a family member or something?

Hey dude , I am glad you did not say that I am a Narkle . Let me assure you that many people backs good player and Narkle is one of it . I would have mentioned him in few posts about fair go for him but it does not mean that I am related to him . By the way , I have dozens posts about other issues please free to have a look .

Hey dude , I am glad you did not say that I am a Narkle . Let me assure you that many people backs good player and Narkle is one of it . I would have mentioned him in few posts about fair go for him but it does not mean that I am related to him . By the way , I have dozens posts about other issues please free to have a look .

MYAZDDxwzRNoCBVSFwdYIZ1kHFQ=.gif

I didn't think Healy was that bad when I watched the replay.
Was expecting way worse after reading everyone's posts on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should have been careless, severe, medium.

This is actually not so bad news.

No. The high bit is where on the body the contact was so it can’t be medium.

I also ‘think’ they changed the rule a bit to be more creative with whether it’s high or not. I think the fact that his head hit the ground allow it to be high these days if it’s a bump. ( but may be wrong)

Why the **** didn't the Irish potato try to mark the ball instead of doublefisting it?

He is not the sharpest spud in the potato farm.

Crows caller on Kane & Bucks show "remember Port nearly killed your father that day Kane" lol yes Dan Houston took a decade to hone his sniper skills and put a bump on.

No. The high bit is where on the body the contact was so it can’t be medium.

I also ‘think’ they changed the rule a bit to be more creative with whether it’s high or not. I think the fact that his head hit the ground allow it to be high these days if it’s a bump. ( but may be wrong)

Wasn’t “head”, “body”, “groin” or something like it?

Crows caller on Kane & Bucks show "remember Port nearly killed your father that day Kane" lol yes Dan Houston took a decade to hone his sniper skills and put a bump on.

Most Crows fans sleep with the light on clearly.

Had my first interaction with a crows supporter at work this morning. She was telling me about our disgraceful behaviour booing Rankine off the field. Told her they also had form, which she denied, from her position of moral superiority. It was great to have this handy:

1724025109236.png

Needless to say that ended the discussion. Sharing here as it could be handy to others for similar interactions with the morally superior and teeth-perfect crowies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back