Media Sin City Swamprats Selection Shock

Remove this Banner Ad

After plummeting to 11th in The Edge Ruck Power Rankings (with only MayTheNorthBeWithU & U2tigers below him), Remy the Rat is set to be dumped from the Ruck

In the controversial Round 3 fixture against The Wonders, the S33 Mobbs Medallist was screwed over by by the SIM yet again

There are also ruours that unnamed Swamprats LG Members are unhappy that the Ex-Wonders Legend decided against pursuing a BTGID Charge against AnUltimateRessie & ClarkeM due to nepotism

More to come ...

After plummeting to 11th in The Edge Ruck Power Rankings (with only MayTheNorthBeWithU & U2tigers below him), Remy the Rat is set to be dumped from the Ruck

In the controversial Round 3 fixture against The Wonders, the S33 Mobbs Medallist was screwed over by by the SIM yet again

There are also ruours that unnamed Swamprats LG Members are unhappy that the Ex-Wonders Legend decided against pursuing a BTGID Charge against AnUltimateRessie & ClarkeM due to nepotism

More to come ...
You are a bigger man than me.

There is no way I will let them replace me as Ruck at the Old Boys. After only just getting the position back after a few seasons out of it.

You are a bigger man than me.

There is no way I will let them replace me as Ruck at the Old Boys. After only just getting the position back after a few seasons out of it.

damicky doesn’t have to answer to 245kg of love muscle though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok
Ok
desk flip GIF

Nice melt, Bert's mate
Cannot believe you didn't BTGID the wonders and then made a thread about how you might not ruck this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sin City Swamprats Selection Shock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back