Remove this Banner Ad

The only flaw in his game is his kicking, should have ten goals to his name today. But the man was inspiring out there, a truly legendary game that will join the zeitgeist of footy culture.

Remember that Snr used to have days like this where he'd kick a handful and just as many if not more points to go along with them.

I'm still in awe of that... from part way through the 2nd he got going and was basically unstoppable until 3/4 time... he kicks straight and he kicks 8 easy...
I thought his lessened in the last but he was cooked, yet when he had to go he put his head in and won an absolute crucial ball despite getting being hammered by Hodge and McEvoy.

That patch in the middle was as close as I can remember to watching Gaz snr when on, when everytime he went near the footy you knew he would get it

Amazing

I'm still in awe of that... from part way through the 2nd he got going and was basically unstoppable until 3/4 time... he kicks straight and he kicks 8 easy...
I thought his lessened in the last but he was cooked, yet when he had to go he put his head in and won an absolute crucial ball despite getting being hammered by Hodge and McEvoy.

That patch in the middle was as close as I can remember to watching Gaz snr when on, when everytime he went near the footy you knew he would get it

Amazing

Yep, that sealed it for me. Game hanging by a thread, he's been deep, deep forward for about 3/4s, all of a sudden he bobs up and smashes into Hodge to split a crucial contest in the context of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early in the 2nd Paddy couldnt even get into a jog, he was hobbling that bad
Next thing you know he's kicked 5 and the crowd was going bananas.
Can't remember the last time our crowd was that noisy of the ball of one player

WOW..

Just ****ing WOW.

Of all the games I get to see live..

Good choices there

Go Catters

Early in the 2nd Paddy couldnt even get into a jog, he was hobbling that bad
Next thing you know he's kicked 5 and the crowd was going bananas.
Can't remember the last time our crowd was that noisy of the ball of one player
Gaz Snr

WOW..

Just ******* WOW.

Of all the games I get to see live..

Good choices there

Go Catters

At the start of the year I bought the family MCC tickets for the Collingwood game and this one. I chose the right one to go to myself.

Danger best cats player since Senior IMO. GAJ has him over the course of his career but as a cat only, and disregarding team success, I'm taking Danger now. What an absolute beast.

For those that never saw Snr.

Ball would go to him 'nice goal'
Now we need him again but surely he can't . Goal.
I know we're pushing our luck here but we need him again. Won't happen. Goal.
I'm on my knees now. Surely you don't have one more? Goal.

Today you got a glimpse.

And that is what it was like watching 10 years of Gazza.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sir Patrick F Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back