SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Semantics!?! What’s a year between friends. Who played well for them on sat outside obvious.

In all honesty the entire team played a level of football that hasn't been close to being seen this year. I understand Dunne was out for Caulfield but blokes actually played up to their pre season hype/why they were recruited.

The true test will be is they can back it up over the next 3-4 weeks.

In all honesty the entire team played a level of football that hasn't been close to being seen this year. I understand Dunne was out for Caulfield but blokes actually played up to their pre season hype/why they were recruited.

The true test will be is they can back it up over the next 3-4 weeks.
Well done on the win, no doubt a relief and you should be confident of making it 2 in a row this weekend
Has Dunn injured his knee again?

Whats going to finish first, the AFL Clarko investigation or the SFNL Skye vs Keysey behind the play incident??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that BB - Well they have strung 2 in a row together now.

They will stay up in Div 2 and it's probably the right spot for them for the next 2-3 years to re-build as a club.
EM have a very young list so agree. The mid table is very congested so will be interesting how plays out. Either way EB look a moral to go up.

Last edited:
EM have a very young list so agree. The mid table is very congested so will be interesting how plays out. Either way EB look a moral to go up.
Hearing Narre Warren moving straight into division 1, wondering what impact this will have on relegation and promotion
If Narre and div 2 winner go up, could 2 drop down from division one
If so league should be transparent about it now

Hearing Narre Warren moving straight into division 1, wondering what impact this will have on relegation and promotion
If Narre and div 2 winner go up, could 2 drop down from division one
If so league should be transparent about it now
The better move would be to have Footy Southern Bayside and piss those clubs off to the east

The better move would be to have Footy Southern Bayside and piss those clubs off to the east
Really that’s pretty negative thinking I thought most people would want to compete against good well run clubs If you left it with just bayside clubs certain clubs would dominate for to long

Really that’s pretty negative thinking I thought most people would want to compete against good well run clubs If you left it with just bayside clubs certain clubs would dominate for to long
With local VAFA CLUBS , a new comp . No future for VAFA LOCAL CLUBS AGAINST SCHOOLBOY TEAMS , IT WOULD BE GOOD

With local VAFA CLUBS , a new comp . No future for VAFA LOCAL CLUBS AGAINST SCHOOLBOY TEAMS , IT WOULD BE GOOD
Ye see your point if they did that but it’s not that far from Narre Warren to Mordialloc for example could make a even better comp with them all involved

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back