SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty staggering, the guy just had a random heart attack obviously, maybe he had his booster that week
It's absolute crap , hopefully the Police do something , you just don't faint after a strike and knees to the chest

Hearing Narre Warren moving straight into division 1, wondering what impact this will have on relegation and promotion
If Narre and div 2 winner go up, could 2 drop down from division one
If so league should be transparent about it

Pretty staggering, the guy just had a random heart attack obviously, maybe he had his booster that week
Horrendous from the SFNL, also from the club involved !!! Its not going to go away !!!

Hearing Narre Warren moving straight into division 1, wondering what impact this will have on relegation and promotion
If so league should be transparent about it now
From what I’ve heard, most are pretty happy with how Cranbourne have represented themselves in this comp.
Cranny and Narre are great additions that will increase credibility and improve standards.
Have been great for the comp and lifted the standard already.
Throw in Narre to the mix and it will get stronger again.

Its a shocking post. But let me be devils advocate. Even though Jojo did die on the field and got resuscitated. You just can't throw someone under the bus, ruin his life on hearsay of various people with different accounts of the incident. Actions can look entirely different depending on the perspective you have. Might look like a punch when someone on the other side see a shoulder bump. So technically its the "right" decision and I use the term right loosely. Furthermore all this unknown was due to it not being seen by umpires or captured on video. Should clubs start setting up static full ground camera to record so nothing is missed? just some food for thought, roast me if I'm wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a shocking post. But let me be devils advocate. Even though Jojo did die on the field and got resuscitated. You just can't throw someone under the bus, ruin his life on hearsay of various people with different accounts of the incident. Actions can look entirely different depending on the perspective you have. Might look like a punch when someone on the other side see a shoulder bump. So technically it’s the "right" decision and I use the term right loosely. Furthermore all this unknown was due to it not being seen by umpires or captured on video. Should clubs start setting up static full ground camera to record so nothing is missed? just some food for thought, roast me if I'm wrong.
Apparently conflicting statements is the reason….
Basically a he said she said battle.
Would love to see who the statements are from and what side of the story everyone affiliated with skye said

Apparently conflicting statements is the reason….
Basically a he said she said battle.
Would love to see who the statements are from and what side of the story everyone affiliated with skye said
Conflicting statements is pretty much how every tribunal hearing was pre-video. It’s the investigators job to try and sort through it and reach an outcome.

Hearing the league has tried to get jojo to take down the post trying to cover everything up by threatening 2 game bans for everyone who shared the post

I heard that Narree magpies applied last year but the league tried to put them in D2 because the league wouldn’t have a bye in D1.
For them to come straight in they’d either need two teams to go up or no relegation from D1 to have a 12 team division for a few years.

Its a shocking post. But let me be devils advocate. Even though Jojo did die on the field and got resuscitated. You just can't throw someone under the bus, ruin his life on hearsay of various people with different accounts of the incident. Actions can look entirely different depending on the perspective you have. Might look like a punch when someone on the other side see a shoulder bump. So technically its the "right" decision and I use the term right loosely. Furthermore all this unknown was due to it not being seen by umpires or captured on video. Should clubs start setting up static full ground camera to record so nothing is missed? just some food for thought, roast me if I'm wrong.
A good starting point might be to actually take a statement from the bloke who got hit to see what he remembers. He has said on Facebook that they haven’t even asked him for a statement, yet the league has concluded their investigation.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back