SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With the season having only 2 games left, what are everyone's predictions? Top 5 and bottom 2 seem to be set unless we see some unlikely upsets.

With the season having only 2 games left, what are everyone's predictions? Top 5 and bottom 2 seem to be set unless we see some unlikely upsets.

Beena seem to have got over their slump, all things being equal they will be the premier and team that gets promoted.

If we are honest with ourselves, East Malvern, Hampton and Caulfield can't challenge the top two when the whips are cracking.

Certainly a fall from grace for City (Maybe the next Clayton???), well documented on these boards but it's a long way back once you hit D3.

Beena seem to have got over their slump, all things being equal they will be the premier and team that gets promoted.

If we are honest with ourselves, East Malvern, Hampton and Caulfield can't challenge the top two when the whips are cracking.

Certainly a fall from grace for City (Maybe the next Clayton???), well documented on these boards but it's a long way back once you hit D3.

Beena could potentially have the quad if all things go right. Doveton certainly a tough challenge in the 1s and as we know anything can happen come finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Didnt manage to get to Doveton v East Malvern on saturday, but through looking at things, Doveton look awfully depleted...

EM had 17 players in there reserves to Dovetons 21 players and EM went awfully close, big turn around from a 115 point defeat earlier in the year. I see Chapman, Muirhead didnt play, looks like they need them back asap.

I Didnt manage to get to Doveton v East Malvern on saturday, but through looking at things, Doveton look awfully depleted...

EM had 17 players in there reserves to Dovetons 21 players and EM went awfully close, big turn around from a 115 point defeat earlier in the year. I see Chapman, Muirhead didnt play, looks like they need them back asap.

No Chapman no doveton probably cost them a spot on the granny last year him playing hurt on the finals not sure ifs he’s hurt but smart if they are resting him

If sore then you would think they'd rest the final game vs Bears (Good enough to win without them) and then have them primed for a big week 1 match up vs East Malvern, will be a great game IMO.

Spot wasn’t changing either way why not give him 2 weeks can’t him falling apart at the last hurdle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No Morrisby for panthers today,
Riley kicked 5 and may be the tall timber panthers need. Hogan kicked 3 and looked dangerous at ground level as a small.

This hasnt aged well. East Malvern really hitting there straps late in the year, and after a late form slump Caulfield claim a huge scalp.

Doveton have hit a slump at the worst time possible, sets up for a massive game next week between EM v Doveton, where EM probably go in favourites.

I saw that Bena had some injuries on the weekend also, Rigby ankle injury out for the rest of the year.

The competition is really heating up!! GF Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back