SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Doveton number 9
Thanks guys they have footage I see be interesting to see what happens as I heard Doveton appealed there fullbacks 4 weeks he received for whacking Lynden Dunn but got it down to 2weeks because there was no video footage as they missed it and was told it was off the ball and not a good act and this come from a Doveton person not sure how correct it is only what I was told

How so? The bloke couldn’t walk straight while coming off and had to be assisted. Was clearly concussed…
I’m sure that everyone is aware of the risk when they choose to play a contact sport
That’s pretty much exactly what not to do isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Best if you don’t want to minimise the risk of injury to find a non contact sport. Very easy in the heat of the game to over tackle

I’m sure that everyone is aware of the risk when they choose to play a contact sport

Best if you don’t want to minimise the risk of injury to find a non contact sport. Very easy in the heat of the game to over tackle
Pushed a button have we? Yeah the bloke probably didn't mean to over tackle but if you sling tackle and concuss someone, accident or not then you get a ban. Lots of tackles that game that didn't result in a sling or concussion.

Over tackle? He had him pinned tackled both standing up held him for a few seconds and then he chose to sling him to the ground he knew straight away he ****ed up. enjoy the sidelines no more training for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pushed a button have we? Yeah the bloke probably didn't mean to over tackle but if you sling tackle and concuss someone, accident or not then you get a ban. Lots of tackles that game that didn't result in a sling or concussion.
Yes, I’m not a fan of the new version of football and all the pussys that complain about someone making contact with them. Piss off over to the netball courts

Yes, I’m not a fan of the new version of football and all the pussys that complain about someone making contact with them. Piss off over to the netball courts

Jeepers get with the times grandpa. The way he tackled him he had no way to look after himself you can’t actually think he shouldn’t get suspended?

I bet your that old , limited ability , bully who every crook club reserves team has, who goes out there every Saturday and gets a giggle out of dropping some young or innocent bloke just trying to get a kick with his mates. I can’t fathom how you see that tackle acceptable. Get on your dinosaur back to 1930…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I bet your that old , limited ability , bully who every crook club reserves team has, who goes out there every Saturday and gets a giggle out of dropping some young or innocent bloke just trying to get a kick with his mates. I can’t fathom how you see that tackle acceptable. Get on your dinosaur back to 1930…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All tackles are acceptable

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back