SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Not every club gets a $4m upgrade but your not wrong about what they're about to have.
I'm sure bar sales will increase too!

273219589_5211385612226564_2725188767275069288_n.jpg

This looks awesome!

Rockers to have the best balcony in the SFNL and possibly Victoria, basically overhanging the goal square, a close finish in a game there this year will have a fantastic atmosphere
A5FFA3B4-0D72-454B-AC93-1A857DCF8206.png I’m assuming you haven’t seen CPL’s new rooms.

View attachment 1331343I’m assuming you haven’t seen CPL’s new rooms.
Maybe the positioning of said balconies has the rockers just ahead mate , havnt seen CPL s but I'm assuming it's on the wing where old rooms were ???? If so the drunkin louts could be ignored abit easier than if your stuck down FF - FB in a tight last quarter down the rockers and the drunkin louts are sitting in ya sky-rocket letting you know about every feeble mistake you make.
Being retired is looking better and better.
For the record do you know what CPL forked out for their rooms ???

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murumbeena, Black Rock and Ashwood are the teams to beat IMO. In that order, Murumbeena have recruited extremely well and should be a cut above to be honest.

Black Rock lost 2 games in 2021 (both to Clayton). Clayton appear to have dipped over the edge and will be stuck in div 3 for a very long time.

I'm happy to write them and E/Hills off for season 2022.

I might have to eat humble pie on Clayton already. Having just seen the clearances and the recruits they have picked up, with apparently a few more to come. They might just have injected enough youth and talent to give it another really hard nudge in 2022.

I might have to eat humble pie on Clayton already. Having just seen the clearances and the recruits they have picked up, with apparently a few more to come. They might just have injected enough youth and talent to give it another really hard nudge in 2022.

Who have they picked up?

Don’t mind it at all and agree on all fronts! Chuck a line through Clayton, E/Hills and South Yarra. Keen to see how CPL go after a pretty dominant Div 4 campaign but those other 3 will be hard to stop.

Genuinely curious what people think of Narre this year? Seen opinions on everyone but them. Seem to be flying under the radar. Is there just not much happening?

Genuinely curious what people think of Narre this year? Seen opinions on everyone but them. Seem to be flying under the radar. Is there just not much happening?
I reckon last year they were obviously amongst it and had plenty of talent (HBF in particular) but both times I saw them play BR Brewster was the man and shutting him down seemed to make it easy to stop their momentum , in saying that have no idea who they have picked up but will be interesting if they can fill that rather LARGE sized hole the big fella has obviously left.

I reckon last year they were obviously amongst it and had plenty of talent (HBF in particular) but both times I saw them play BR Brewster was the man and shutting him down seemed to make it easy to stop their momentum , in saying that have no idea who they have picked up but will be interesting if they can fill that rather LARGE sized hole the big fella has obviously left.

I wonder if it might be a case of the team opening up and playing better as a unit without the big focal point there. Like when the Hawks lost buddy they were much more unpredictable and balanced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if it might be a case of the team opening up and playing better as a unit without the big focal point there. Like when the Hawks lost buddy they were much more unpredictable and balanced
Fair call only time will tell , I'm a hawks man too , don't get me started I could waffle on for hours , CYRIL THIS CYRIL THAT

Black Rock or Ashwood would wanna win the flag after all this dribble I'm reading.

Predictions on the ladder?
Dunno bout this? At this time of the year it's anyone's flag pal , obviously just a bigger voice on here for both those sides (im loud and proud for BR) obviously , plenty of chatter about beena and clays too tho , where you sniffin around yin to the yang ??

Black Rock or Ashwood would wanna win the flag after all this dribble I'm reading.

I would have:

Beena
Clays
BR
Narre
CPL
Ashwood
EHills
Yarra

Who would've thought you'd be talking about E Hills finishing 2nd last a couple years after making the GF.

I'd go:
BR
Clays
Narre
CPL
Beena
Ashwood
E Hills
Sth Yarra

You could easily throw a blanket over 1st through 7th and re-arrange it. BR or Narre would've won it in 2021.

Just so I can brag in 6 mths when im correct
End of H n A season ladder
Beena
Clayton
BR
Narre
Bashwood
EH
CPL
Yarra

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022