SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t even put Doveton and lyndale in the same bracket. Lyndale will find it crazy hard if it’s only 3 divisions but Doveton lost to em last two times by over 100.

Also the idea above is good in theory but imagine if the cut off was by % and then you playing out the season with no chance of finals.

Can’t even put Doveton and lyndale in the same bracket. Lyndale will find it crazy hard if it’s only 3 divisions but Doveton lost to em last two times by over 100.

Also the idea above is good in theory but imagine if the cut off was by % and then you playing out the season with no chance of finals.

Talk on the ammos thread of St. John’s and masala merging and coming across. Perhaps masala should be talking with Lyndale and St. John’s with the eagles?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Talk on the ammos thread of St. John’s and masala merging and coming across. Perhaps masala should be talking with Lyndale and St. John’s with the eagles?

Those two teams would be more competitive compared to Lyndale and Doveton. I trained with Masala few years ago…when the club started. Really good club and run by good people. Only thing is their ground is used for junior footy

Beleive St Johns and Doveton Eagles were originally the same club, yes? They split with Doveton going to the SFL and St Johns joining the amateurs.

Beleive St Johns and Doveton Eagles were originally the same club, yes? They split with Doveton going to the SFL and St Johns joining the amateurs.
They started off as St Johns then became Doveton sjoc then Doveton ammo’s and when a group of people started a new club St. John’s again and Doveton become Doveton eagles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be aiming for more goals. But I guess your theory could work.
By looking at the weather today and especially the ground is on a hill…you could look at more points…but what I was referring to whichever team kicks more goals and behinds will win the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back