SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankston are hungrier this year. Having been to the last game of the year twice and fallen short they wont lose this one.

Donno if Ashwood news is real or not. Would of been announced already with the teams coming over and organizing divisions for next season. Maybe year after in 2026 season they are planning to move? Not sure though just thinking.
I've herd there "exploring" the option for next year. Personally can't see SFNL letting them go if they do try.

I've herd there "exploring" the option for next year. Personally can't see SFNL letting them go if they do try.
thats fine, explore all you want, just dont think it will happen when they've already done the structure and asked all the clubs and stuff.

I can understand a fresh change could be good. They've never been good enough to win a flag or shit enough to go down. Been mid for a long time now playing the same teams over and over again. I just dont see a move to EDNL going to change much to be honest.

thats fine, explore all you want, just dont think it will happen when they've already done the structure and asked all the clubs and stuff.

I can understand a fresh change could be good. They've never been good enough to win a flag or shit enough to go down. Been mid for a long time now playing the same teams over and over again. I just dont see a move to EDNL going to change much to be honest.
Im just giving information I've herd kanga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League has confirmed 2025 salary caps increasing to $125k/$100k/$75k/$50k next season, up from $120k/$90k/$45k/$30k.

Aimed primarily at lessening the impact on clubs dropping from D2 to D3, and D3 to D4.

Saw some South players potting dolphins on Facebook comments about their grand final history. Not sure the club would be happy with that heading into grand final week. Not a good look and easy way to fire up your opposition.
One of them got deleted. That’s not the right way to go about things.. regardless of what’s happened in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back