So Proud

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to your team.

The key word is team. You play like a team, unlike your opponents. You deserved to win the game and you are a good chance to win next it.

I've loved watching your side all season. It's been an amazing effort.
Thank you very much and much appreciated from all Port supporters

Hard to not get excited by that, Eddie's tears are delicious! I must admit I didn't give Port a chance, but not that unhappy to be wrong. Enjoy the ride guys.:thumbsu:
I talked to my Dad who is a staunch crow supporter and he was ecstatic for Port.
The South Aussie influence for sure but the crows are swapping sides across the State!

What loss last week?

That's a better tribute to past legends - do what they did and win when it counts.

This team has done what Essendon and North couldn't. To not only take it up to Collingwood, but to beat them, at the MCG...we've just fast tracked our development by two years. Because the boys are seeing their hard work pay off, and will double their efforts next year.

PAFC Est 1870

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

BRAVO!!!

So incredibly proud of this club, just love them to bits. There are way too many things about this season and tonight's game to list, but a few things,
Tommy Logan, great game, especially after everyone groaned when he was selected (Kenny knows best ;) )
The team spirit and character this group plays with - we now have a fantastic culture at our club
The young players showing such composure in a big game
Great example being set by our senior players and leadership group

etc. etc.

PAFC :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

What an absolute fantastic win by the lads tonight.

I was at a wedding all afternoon/night, but once I got into the reception (6:00pm) I streamed the game on my phone and had it sitting on the table in front of me.

Seriously, unreal.

I think I'll watch the last quarter at least before I go to bed, may even sneak in the first, but I'm rooted, so we'll see how I go.

WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE!!!

After letting me down last week, I was reluctant to support your boys tonight. But because I hate the pies I did.

Be proud. Be very proud. Awesome performance by every one of your boys

P.S. I like that O'Shea.

What an absolute fantastic win by the lads tonight.

I was at a wedding all afternoon/night, but once I got into the reception (6:00pm) I streamed the game on my phone and had it sitting on the table in front of me.

Seriously, unreal.

I think I'll watch the last quarter at least before I go to bed, may even sneak in the first, but I'm rooted, so we'll see how I go.

WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE!!!

LOL classic.

I was at a birthday dinner which was quite formal and out came the foxtel GO. So many bad looks but **** em WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replay on ch 504 in 20 minutes for any bums like myself who forgot to IQ the game!

Replay on ch 504 in 20 minutes for any bums like myself who forgot to IQ the game!

I did IQ the game but for some stupid reason it only recorded 51 minutes?? WTF!!??

Now contemplating sitting up.....

I did IQ the game but for some stupid reason it only recorded 51 minutes?? WTF!!??

Now contemplating sitting up.....
Strange. Was there a clash or is your planner full maybe?
Go on, stay up, screw your better judgement!

Strange. Was there a clash or is your planner full maybe?
Go on, stay up, screw your better judgement!

Not sure what happened, Planner not full.... It was just typical bad luck.... Maybe we had a power outage or something?

I might go to bed and watch it if I fall asleep Ill be watching in the morning. SO PROUD!!!!!!!

What was Monfries saying that winded up Shaw that much? Not that I think it would take too much.
Trengove and Kornes BOG by a mile, Trengove dominated every contest he got near.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back