So Proud

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC est 1870 :D

**** you you pricks!!! cant beat Carlton last week and then you come out and do this!!! THIS!!!!!
Our great teams would have been a shoe in to square off in the GF but noooooo......

Well done great win!

I was lucky enough to call J-Mac one of my friends. The way that Port have bonded and grown as a group since the tragedy almost a year ago would make him so damn proud of you guys. Port Adelaide will always be my and other people who knew John's second team. You are an incredible club and are lucky to have such and inspired, resilient, but most of all united group of players that never give in. Thanks from a very proud and happy fan of your club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic to watch a young team playing inspired footy for each other with total and reciprocal belief in their coach. Well done guys! And I just love Wingard.

We reckon he goes alright too.

Was sitting on the fence a couple of bays around from your cheersquad and wanted to jump on here and congratulate you, not only on a great win, but also how your fans carried themselves throughout the game. Seriously impressed at how loud, passionate and gracious you all were.

Contrast that with earlier in the day down at Geelong, with Freo fans bleating about the umpires and Geelong fans spitting the dummy.

I haven't seen a team spread and run (through hands) as well you have for some time. So if you could do us a favour next week.......

... why did Young start as sub.... he was really really good when he came on whereas the man he replaced (Colhoon.... I know that isn't how you spell it!!) looked a half step off the pace all night ...!
I guess the first thing to say is subs are used strategically by most teams now we are used to the concept. To be selected as a sub does not mean you are considered the weakest of the 22. The second thing is Colquhoun and Young are both very new and both having good and bad games. It is just us likely the Hoon will go bunta next week and Youngy trail off. So short answer is I doubt there was too much science to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back