Coach So you want Voss gone? Who will replace him and why would they want to coach Carlton?

Here are a few assistant coaches going around at the moment. Plus a few others. What do you think?

• Scott Burns (Crows)

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Blake Caracella (ESS)

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • Justin Leppitsch (Filth)

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Josh Fraser (Filth)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Josh Carr (Port)

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Brendon Lade (Dogs)

• Kade Simpson (Hawks)

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Nigel Lappin (Geelong)

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Dean Cox (Swans)

• Adam Yze ( Melb)

• Don Pyke

Votes: 44 23.7%
  • Chocco Williams

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Nathan Buckley

• Ken Hinkley

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Adam Simpson

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Stuart Dew

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Leon Cameron

• Brett Ratten

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • Damien Hardwick

Votes: 40 21.5%
  • John Worsfold

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Paul Roos

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Brent Momgomery

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

funny watching the voss sackers back pedalling so hard, they're actually running into each other.......

Love how this post is still visible.

We all got caught up in the hype of late last year but none of it was Voss’ doing. In fact, my sources told me it was player driven and Voss took a step back.

I was critical of his appointment from day one and I maintain it was a huge mistake. Results confirm this.

Sack him and the assistants too. Brad Lloyd can join. What a disaster.

Love how this post is still visible.

We all got caught up in the hype of late last year but none of it was Voss’ doing. In fact, my sources told me it was player driven and Voss took a step back.

I was critical of his appointment from day one and I maintain it was a huge mistake. Results confirm this.

Sack him and the assistants too. Brad Lloyd can join. What a disaster.
Some people need to be a glass half full type (bless them). I’m a realist personally and was never going to fully buy in till I saw consistent 4 quarter efforts for at least 6 weeks in a row… still waiting after almost 3 seasons.

How is it always on the coaches?? The players don’t turn up. The payers miss the kicks and handballs. The players can’t handle the pressure
The coach continues to play the exact same players in the exact same positions. He even brings them back into the side after months out with injury without earning a spot. He's useless as anything but an inspirational figure head.

I don't want to pick on an individual but he's just the perfect example. How has Ollie Hollands not played a vfl game this year?

SAwmKOm.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Longmire or Chris Scott.

John Longmire or Chris Scott.
We are literally between a rock and hard place.

Our footy department is what needs fixing imo.

Get someone good there - someone that really understands how footy works, someone that can bring it all together.

Once we get that right - good coaches will want to come to us.

I believe some coaches are fearful of working for is because we have a track record of sacking them when the heat is on.

We are literally between a rock and hard place.

Our footy department is what needs fixing imo.

Get someone good there - someone that really understands how footy works, someone that can bring it all together.

Once we get that right - good coaches will want to come to us.

I believe some coaches are fearful of working for is because we have a track record of sacking them when the heat is on.
We need coaches and recruiting staff that can address the conditional efforts and variation of performances.

Voss can't coach end of story
I never wanted him and now after watching him get out coached for the last month or so im positive he won't take us forward
There are coaches out there that would love to have our list
Sam Mitchell can coach he has hawthorn playing a distinct game style unlike us that is absolutely non existent

We need coaches and recruiting staff that can address the conditional efforts and variation of performances.

I think the way we play contributes to this. We don’t get anything easy, it’s all brutal and contested. Compounded by the injuries we then keep picking the same banged up guys.

Voss will stay
We need a number of changes in our Asst Coach ranks.
I reckon we need some real tactical smarts and real help in development and skills
A successful player just out of game would be great as well

I’d be speaking with Adam Simpson for the Head of Football role to replace Lloyd
can we reduce number of coaches assisstants?

i saw a gizzillion of them in the coaches box today and no idea what they were doing because on field we did not resemble a footy game

I don't want him gone but if it was to happen, I'd give the job to Adrian Hickmott.

Kade Simpson at Hawks apparently doing well. Like to see him back at Blues
Adrian Hickmont the same
Nigel Lappin has good reputation
Justin Leppitsch is highly regarded tactically
Stewart Dew available. Highly regarded as Asst at Swans before coaching GCS

I would love Mark Williams as a development coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach So you want Voss gone? Who will replace him and why would they want to coach Carlton?

Back