Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:30 - remaining water from my drink bottle

12 - spinach and ricotta crepes, mini Freddo, water

2 - donut, Dare hazelnut flavour

7:30 - bacon and egg rolls, strawberry Fanta, mini freddo

Do you work in construction?

Post-round update! (239)

With all of this talk about food, it's a good opportunity to squeeze this in between.

• The Filth Wizard's pattern has come to an end as he finished 23rd instead of the podium he was chasing to continue the trend. He is, however, 22 votes away from 1000 votes so this could be the round he gets there.
  • The good form of Smeg Head continues as he ended up with another podium. That's now 4 podiums in the last 6 contests to take his tally to 26. In the rounds he didn't podium, he finished 5th and 4th so he's in line for a Magnificent Seven award which has only been achieved by 2 people. Like Filthy, he hasn't been able to convert any of those to wins yet. Has he missed a chance to break the drought or will his form continue?
  • NinjaSwan gets his 5th podium as well as his 2nd from the past 3 contests.
  • Back One Out "wins" his 3rd Billy of the contest and first since round 165 when he opted to nom Thong Song.
  • In addition to his 21st podium, Bet on Blue also wins his 9th contest in unexpected circumstances.
That's all for that round. Not a particularly eventful one but there's a bit on the line here so we might have a Hall entry or two next time.

8:30 - remaining water from my drink bottle

12 - spinach and ricotta crepes, mini Freddo, water

2 - donut, Dare hazelnut flavour

7:30 - bacon and egg rolls, strawberry Fanta, mini freddo

Gotta try one of them. Might grab one from Safeway instead of my usual coffee.

Here's me:

6:00am - bowl of coco pops, glass of oj

7:30am - latte, 2 sugars.

9:30am - 2 x mini muffins (Nutella and lemon), glass of water

12:00 - 2 x chicken and coleslaw rolls, glass of water

2:30 - 2 x mini picnic bars, glass of water

4:30 - Apple

7:30 - several pieces of lightly crumbed trevally, slaw and 6 x fresh king prawns bathed in malt vinegar, glass of Coke Zero.

2 x mini snickers bars

My day is a mixture of terribly unhealthy foods and healthy ones.

Oh of course OES likes this post, bloody spelling and grammar nazi.
Nah it's coz I agree with mandarins being an awesome fruit. Yet out of season. Pink lady apples for me now.

Post-round update! (239)

With all of this talk about food, it's a good opportunity to squeeze this in between.

• The Filth Wizard's pattern has come to an end as he finished 23rd instead of the podium he was chasing to continue the trend. He is, however, 22 votes away from 1000 votes so this could be the round he gets there.
  • The good form of Smeg Head continues as he ended up with another podium. That's now 4 podiums in the last 6 contests to take his tally to 26. In the rounds he didn't podium, he finished 5th and 4th so he's in line for a Magnificent Seven award which has only been achieved by 2 people. Like Filthy, he hasn't been able to convert any of those to wins yet. Has he missed a chance to break the drought or will his form continue?
  • NinjaSwan gets his 5th podium as well as his 2nd from the past 3 contests.
  • Back One Out "wins" his 3rd Billy of the contest and first since round 165 when he opted to nom Thong Song.
  • In addition to his 21st podium, Bet on Blue also wins his 9th contest in unexpected circumstances.
That's all for that round. Not a particularly eventful one but there's a bit on the line here so we might have a Hall entry or two next time.
Oi!!! Didn't I share a podium with smeggy?

Here's me:

7:30 - several pieces of lightly crumbed trevally, slaw and 6 x fresh king prawns bathed in malt vinegar, glass of Coke Zero.

2 x mini snickers bars

haven't had coco pops in about 15 or something years.

Can't imagine finished off kids food...they tend to drool and spit all over it. They also like to take bites of things, and then spit half of it out if they don't like something or if they put too much in their mouth.

My nephew sometimes puts food in his mouth, then spits it out and offers it to me, he also loves to use me as a napkin by wiping his grubby hands on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nephew sometimes puts food in his mouth, then spits it out and offers it to me, he also loves to use me as a napkin by wiping his grubby hands on me.

My younger nephews get more food on the table and on the floor than they actually eat. and they like mashing up all their food and pretending its play dough.

My younger nephews get more food on the table and on the floor than they actually eat. and they like mashing up all their food and pretending its play dough.

Yeah my nephew gets more food on himself and on the floor than in his mouth but he's only 14 months old, luckily my sister has a dog to clean it all up.

Post-round update! (239)

• The good form of Smeg Head continues as he ended up with another podium. That's now 4 podiums in the last 6 contests to take his tally to 26. In the rounds he didn't podium, he finished 5th and 4th so he's in line for a Magnificent Seven award which has only been achieved by 2 people.
Smeg Head - Come join ussssssss.

As for BOO - Come out come out wherever you are Back Out Of the Billy.

Here's me:

2 x mini snickers bars

3EOETt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back