Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10th, Hold Yourself Up - The Polyphonic Spree, Round 384: Nottest 100, GreyCrow, 20 votes, 0 Billies

9th, The Moon - Microphones, Round 111: Artists from Washington state, SarahSmiles, 21 votes, 1 Billy

7th, Blood Cries From The Angel's Eyes - Kallidad, Round 346: Horror movies, the fly, 21 votes, 0 Billies
7th, Magician's Success - Vanishing Twin, Round 106: Songs to flirt to, ChappyUK, 21 votes, 0 Billies

6th, Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & the Pips, Round 150: Transport, roo2macca, 22 votes, 0 Billies

Would have won if everyone knew my nom was songs to flirt to.

Ok you’d think given it’s been so long since I won I’d have a theme ready to go. But truthfully I wasn’t prepared for this.

If any of you have any decent ideas while I’m frantically trying to think of a theme let me know.

5. Gladys Knight
4. Patterns in the Ivy
3. Mental as Anything
2. Patrick Swayze
1. The Polyphonic Spree

Billy: Eels

3 votes for the winner but nowhere near as good as the song I won the original round with.

Ok you’d think given it’s been so long since I won I’d have a theme ready to go. But truthfully I wasn’t prepared for this.

If any of you have any decent ideas while I’m frantically trying to think of a theme let me know.
Songs The Jesus has won with.

Songs from when Fremantle Won a premiership?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. The Innocence Mission - Bright As Yellow
4. Opeth - Patterns in the Ivy II
3. Mental As Anything - Too Many Times
2. Nazz - Open My Eyes
1. Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour

Liked: Yardbirds, Lorn, Radio Dept, Eels, Vanishing Twin, Microphones, Explosions, Gladys Knight, Black, Book of Mormon

Billy: Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake

Bass lines

Songs from albums with pretentious titles.

Songs which begin with the letter O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back