Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic is a nightmare btw. At least ten more minutes until I’m home.

Noms incoming.

Had a minor hiccup with formatting. Good to go now.

giphy.gif

Copper

Flerovium

Gadolinium

Helium

Holmium

Sorry guys. I have to do this on my phone so it’s taking forever. Copy pasting from a spreadsheet on a phone takes a while. BlueBelle is using the computer for her work so we’re all in this mess. Will have the noms up before midnight I promise.

Sorry guys. I have to do this on my phone so it’s taking forever. Copy pasting from a spreadsheet on a phone takes a while. BlueBelle is using the computer for her work so we’re all in this mess. Will have the noms up before midnight I promise.
Tell her it's Friday night and she should be on the wines by now :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you meant number order??? Nah not happening.

Unless you want it to take another five ****ing years.

Indium

Lanthanum

Lead

Lithium

Molybdenur

Just working out my tax shit. For some reason I thought there might be 31 days in June and not 30. I guess the Gregorians liked taxing people or something. Or they made the calendar based on the moon etc. but it made me think, what if we wanted 32 days in June, or even 33. Why not? **** the Gregorians. What if we didn't have calendars, days, hours, minutes etc. I mean, what really is "time"?

Reckon some experimenting is needed. Just get rid of it. Our age's will ńot be how many years we have lived, but what we achieved. And why is blue "blue"? It looks more "red" to me. **** the langauge founders. I think I need cup of tea.

Neon

Nobelium

Oganesson

Polonium

Rhenium

Jesus ****. When it rains it pours. Five minute break while I tell my son off for carrying on coz he can’t use his iPad.

And now.... back to the noms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back