Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see a playlist. Drunkgoliath go for your life :p

Pendulum is an easy 5 unless I hear something better.

Can't believe someone nommed that ****ing Duck song. I unfortunately played that for my boyfriend once as he didn't know what it was. He then proceeded to play the 2nd and 3rd parts and continue quoting and playing it forever lol. He'll be proud of that person :p

roo2macca is this list up to date?

I Bote Whored!: 20 podium finishes - roo2macca, Hard Ball Get, royboy2, Loonerty, Chappyuk, Plugger35, edgie, Smeg Head, Chaisa, DroopstDanny, Back One Out, Bet on Blue, Sozabarus, Ulahoopski, CakeEater, the fly, GreyCrow, Elton Johns Wig, William Wonka, NinjaSwan, The Filth Wizard, raskolnikov, OES

I should be :p Last round was actually my 21st podium.

I'll have to let her know in the morning.
But she'll be bitterly disappointed that Usher wasn't included in this playlist.

My wife told me to nom that. I didn't think it'd go down well..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roo2macca is this list up to date?

I Bote Whored!: 20 podium finishes - roo2macca, Hard Ball Get, royboy2, Loonerty, Chappyuk, Plugger35, edgie, Smeg Head, Chaisa, DroopstDanny, Back One Out, Bet on Blue, Sozabarus, Ulahoopski, CakeEater, the fly, GreyCrow, Elton Johns Wig, William Wonka, NinjaSwan, The Filth Wizard, raskolnikov, OES

I should be :p Last round was actually my 21st podium.
Still waiting on those badges too like 6 months later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back