Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few Gallows songs I don't mind. That tracks was just a bit too cliched and unpurposefully edgy for me though. The rest is accurate so far.

21st
Black Sabbath - Heart Like a Wheel (10 votes, 1 billy - 5B41) Ulahoopski
Blind Melon - Way Down and Far Below (10 votes, 1 billy - 1342B) Harvey Manfrenjensenden

19th
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (10 votes - 352) Back One Out
Sneaker Pimps - Low Five (10 votes - 14212) por_please_ya

There's a few Gallows songs I don't mind. That tracks was just a bit too cliched and unpurposefully edgy for me though. The rest is accurate so far.
"Unpurposefully edgy" - putting the er in hipster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Unpurposefully edgy" - putting the er in hipster.
It's true. If you're going to be edgy, you should at least be interesting or provocative.

That song came across as a regurgitation of a reddit thread. And as I said there's Gallows songs I've enjoyed a lot.

What a joke...

GAGF everyone who voted for Child In Time, but not Perfect Strangers
Sorry BOO, yeh its from one of DP's last great albums but CIT is one of the greatest songs ever recorded.

Sorry about this, the first REO song had received so many billies that I just went on to autopilot when roo2macca and Back One Out listed the other one.

ON RECOUNT, Bomberboyokay has received the Billy Madison. Welcome back to the contest! Everything else is as is.

A 5 and a 4 makes it awwwright!
1 from me

I remember buying that on vinyl and my jaw dropping with horror as each track came and went and I realised Iommi had gone AOR

I was going to nominate "Disturbing the Priest" from Born Again with Ian Gillan on vocals.
That album was panned by everyone, but I loved it.

Also, a KISS fan yelling at hipsters...

I feel like I'm at a Collingwood vs Melbourne game.
Bahaha, KISS a hipster band now. Did ya lose your beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back