Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly wasn't sure who nommed what. Had a feeling King Crimson was ND for some reason. Thought Dispossessed was one of a few people, but surprised (in a good way) it won.

I actually had the host for a vote or two, but swapped it for The Cruel Sea for some reason.

I honestly don't understand people's attraction to Alice In Chains

They bore me to tears. Every song is the same. Just a painful, tuneless, plodding dirge
I don't think they are bad... I just think they're Ordinary with a capital "O"

Definitely the most overrated band of the 90's

I honestly don't understand people's attraction to Alice In Chains

They bore me to tears. Every song is the same. Just a painful, tuneless, plodding dirge
I don't think they are bad... I just think they're Ordinary with a capital "O"

Definitely the most overrated band of the 90's
I don't mind Staley-era Alice in Chains, but everything after it has been really bland IMO.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, the shorter the better when it comes to your noms
Wow I stood up for you in the face of a vicious NaturalDisaster attack last nigt and this is how you repay me. Very disappointed mate.

If you keep this up I might have to uninvite you from the 1 year anniversary of the RYM playlist listening party next year.

Wow I stood up for you in the face of a vicious NaturalDisaster attack last nigt and this is how you repay me. Very disappointed mate.

If you keep this up I might have to uninvite you from the 1 year anniversary of the RYM playlist listening party next year.
Sorry?

If you saying I deserved to be blamed and you should be absolved from any responsibility is your way of sticking up for me then you can kiss my ass.

back scratch.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17 noms in.

Playlist looking ok but it is about how it sounds and I haven’t listened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back