Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good thing it's just a left wing myth then.
Please don't pollute this contest with your garbage and incorrect opinions on climate change.

I want to assume people are morons for their music tastes not their shithouse and incorrect views.

In here, I believe so.
It's a general rule.

I saw some bloke the other day that had the AUDACITY to proudly boast Holst's The Planets: London Symphony Orchestra merchandise. I just had to let him know what a fool he was and that there are literally at least a DOZEN better recordings of The Planets, and that he was disgracing Gustav Holst's fine name by not wearing merch for one of those performances. Bet he won't look so smug in his stupid London Symphony Orchestra merch anymore.

I saw some bloke the other day that had the AUDACITY to proudly boast The Planets: London Symphony Orchestra merchandise. I just had to let him know what a fool he was and that there are literally at least a DOZEN better recordings of it. Bet he won't look so smug in his stupid London Symphony Orchestra merch anymore.
And then everyone clapped btw

Please don't pollute this contest with your garbage and incorrect opinions on climate change.

I want to assume people are morons for their music tastes not their s**thouse and incorrect views.

Please don't interrupt my baiting of BRAB, I didn't mean to catch two fish with that comment.

Please don't interrupt my baiting of BRAB, I didn't mean to catch two fish with that comment.
I will allow baiting but please ensure all baiting is eco-friendly.

Global Warming was made up to impoverish mankind.

Yeah see it's not as believable when you try it. I give off an aura of actually believing it's a myth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the Big Short. Saved myself 3 years on a Finance Degree.

I watched ten seasons of House, think that means I have a few medical degrees.

I watched ten seasons of House, think that means I have a few medical degrees.
Yeah, well I've watched highlights of The Footy Show.

Did House teach you how to treat an aneurysm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back